Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    are you smart enough to come up with your own opinion.

anyone with basic intelligence should be able to see the bias from Page and Strzok.

if there was no bias then are you/people upset that Mueller took Strzok off that investigation, for what would have to be nothing if there was no bias.
    Are you saying the IG lacks basic intelligence because he found no bias?

Also, when the Mueller report came out, you were critical of anyone who had an opinion that Trump didn't obstruct the report because the report said he didn't. But now that there's a report with an outcome you don't like, suddenly you can question the report?

Man Trump, Hannity, and Carlson told me this was finally going to allow us to impeach and convict Obama for treason. But it doesn't seem like that's the case. It seems like this is a figurative fart in the wind and decimates the deep state narrative.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Are you saying the IG lacks basic intelligence because he found no bias?

Also, when the Mueller report came out, you were critical of anyone who had an opinion that Trump didn't obstruct the report because the report said he didn't. But now that there's a report with an outcome you don't like, suddenly you can question the report?
    you know that someone deciding whether or not there was bias is an opinion.

I haven't read the report and haven't even read much into details from this report.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...keaways-079030

The report, compiled by the Justice Department’s inspector general, stresses that political bias did not influence the bureau’s actions
    that doesn't mean there were not biased people.

Peter Strzok, Lisa Page involved but not decision-makers

The IG review puts some distance between the big decisions at the center of the Russia probe and the two top FBI officials who have been castigated by Trump and his allies for exchanging politically biased text messages.

According to the Horowitz report, FBI attorney Lisa Page didn’t play a role in the bureau’s decision to open Crossfire Hurricane or the cases tied to George Papadopoulos, Carer Page, Michael Flynn or Paul Manafort. As for Peter Strzok, the top FBI agent was “directly involved” in all of those decisions but the report notes “he was not the sole, or even the highest-level, decision maker as to any of those matters.”
    simply saying there was no bias is not accurate. Strzok was biased, but he was not sole or even the highest-level decision maker.

it also says in this link that there were FBI agents more supportive of Trump too.

it also says this about "spying"..

The FBI had informants inside and associated with the Trump campaign—but they weren’t used in the Russia probe

In 2016, “the FBI had several other” confidential human sources [CHS] “with either a connection to candidate Trump or a role in the Trump campaign,” Horowitz found.

One of those sources gave the FBI information about Page and Manafort, but was never made aware of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, and provided intelligence that was largely open-source, Horowitz wrote. Another was a member of the Trump campaign, but didn’t inform his handler about his role there until after he’d already left the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Man Trump, Hannity, and Carlson told me this was finally going to allow us to impeach and convict Obama for treason. But it doesn't seem like that's the case. It seems like this is a figurative fart in the wind and decimates the deep state narrative.
    almost as comical as the left wing media that said "Russian collusion" was going to end Donald Trump as President, only Trump did not collude with Russia. the media was wrong for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Man it's so funny watching the Trumptards on here grasp at straws. This was supposed to be the report that sent Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Podesta, Obama, etc. to prison for eternity, now they have to settle for some FISA crap nobody cares about.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Man it's so funny watching the Trumptards on here grasp at straws. This was supposed to be the report that sent Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Podesta, Obama, etc. to prison for eternity, now they have to settle for some FISA crap nobody cares about.
    The FISA "crap" is literally the investigation....
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

not as funny as people against Trump that thought Russian collusion.. would end Trump as President.

the media literally pushed Russia collusion every single day, and they were wrong. that is pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The FISA "crap" is literally the investigation....
    The report found the FBI improperly sought a FISA warrant for Carter Page. Literally no one cares about that. Keep embarrassing yourself though.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

The report found the FBI improperly sought a FISA warrant for Carter Page. Literally no one cares about that. Keep embarrassing yourself though.
    Well, obviously YOU don't care about it.

After all the shady **** the dems pulled they.... still failed to produce anything and now they're all about Ukraine, actually the goalposts moved a little more - they're all about Trump not going along with the impeachment process. Ukraine's kinda of out the door.

After all the shady **** the dems pulled they.... still failed to produce anything and now they're all about Ukraine, actually the goalposts moved a little more - they're all about Trump not going along with the impeachment process. Ukraine's kinda of out the door.
    Sure, whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night I guess.

-JFK

So is Director Wray on his way out? He didn’t say that it was damning to the FBI and leadership.

Sure, whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night I guess.
    Hey, what happened to bribery, extortion, and quid pro quo?

They don’t directly call it bribery in the articles but the words they use describe it as bribery.

Do you believe Trump tried to withhold military aid and a meeting in exchange for Ukraine investigating Biden and his son?

Also, you are the third conservative poster (after DBroncismo and Joey) who apparently has not read the articles of impeachment. Literally the first article is about Ukraine:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ument-pdf.html

Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election.

I see the conservative strategy at this point is "see no evil, hear no evil"

What do you think "abuse of power" is?

Do I wish the Dems had been smarter and put "bribery/extortion" in the title of the AOI? Yes, but I'm used to dumb behavior from them.

-JFK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast