Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

IG Report finds Trump campaign probe justified, but finds wrongdoing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ff7_story.html

Hopefully this is the last time we hear about Lisa Page and Peter Strzok. Turns out most of the bias within the FBI was pro-Trump.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Christopher Steele, author of Steele Dossier and painted as an anti-Trump hack by Trump zealots, had a cordial relationship with Ivanka Trump.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Time for the investigation of the Horowitz Report to determine how this deep state guy covered up for Obama and Steele.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Ah Democratic talking points given to the members of PSD!

I guess we’ll just ignore how the other facts from it which showed the FBI acted wrong and misled the courts and how they used the dossier to get the warrant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

I guess we’ll just ignore how the other facts from it which showed the FBI acted wrong and misled the courts and how they used the dossier to get the warrant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What facts? Highlight them?

Did the FBI infiltrate Trump's campaign?

You think Trump was spreading conspiracy theories?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Time for the investigation of the Horowitz Report to determine how this deep state guy covered up for Obama and Steele.
    Investigate the investigators of the investigators!

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Absolutely, from the report, the FBI did a terrible job in their investigation. But your (and by your I mean conservatives) allegation this entire time was that the FBI was biased against Trump and that was why they started the investigation. That was patently false.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post

Did the FBI infiltrate Trump's campaign?
    yes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/u...tor-trump.html

F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Absolutely, from the report, the FBI did a terrible job in their investigation. But your (and by your I mean conservatives) allegation this entire time was that the FBI was biased against Trump and that was why they started the investigation. That was patently false.
    this is supported just in texts from Page and Strzok alone. Strzok was removed from the Mueller investigation for this reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is supported just in texts from Page and Strzok alone. Strzok was removed from the Mueller investigation for this reason.
    The IG and Report found no bias in the investigation. Is the report now lying too?

I will never NOT laugh at any Republican who whines about FISA abuse. Your buddy George W Bush would like to have a chat about that and how he and the GOP drastically expanded that particular area of law.

The IG and Report found no bias in the investigation. Is the report now lying too?
    did you conveniently forget what the texts said.

What does the caller tell you they said?

Did the Inspector General? He said there was no bias. Why do you think he came to that conclusion?

Did the Inspector General? He said there was no bias. Why do you think he came to that conclusion?
    are you smart enough to come up with your own opinion.

anyone with basic intelligence should be able to see the bias from Page and Strzok.

if there was no bias then are you/people upset that Mueller took Strzok off that investigation, for what would have to be nothing if there was no bias.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast