Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Big shocker there. Always seems like injuries with this team need to be "reassessed in 4 weeks".

Whenever they do finally fire this horrendous FO, I hope the training staff goes with them.

What team has a young 3, and can use Lavine?

**** maybe the Wolves will take him back for Culver. Culver would probably be a better fit for this team. Maybe the Hawks would trade us Reddish or Hunter.

I donít know how many more seasons I can go through watching us not have a SF capable of playing in the NBA.

Bulls medical staff misdiagnosed an injury? What a complete shocker

At this point Iím rooting for the Bulls to lose. Not for a better draft pick but the declining attendance is great news. Maybe just maybe ownership will finally take notice of this dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    At this point Iím rooting for the Bulls to lose. Not for a better draft pick but the declining attendance is great news. Maybe just maybe ownership will finally take notice of this dumpster fire.
    In the same boat. It's probably the only reason Jerry will ever make drastic changes.

Iím with you. I gave the benefit of the doubt coming into this year because post Jimmy Butler it seemed like we added some good pieces, but this season has been pathetic to say the least. Just about our entire roster has regressed

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Dont hold your breath. i have said for maybe 2 seasons now i dont expect anything to change till the FO is gutted

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Id trade him in the right deal but Iíd look to move Lauri before the Bulls have to pay him. At least LaVine will actually take over games from time to time. Lauri is one of the softest players Iíve ever seen, worse than LaVine defensively, completely unassertive, and generally looks like a guy at the YMCA just going through the motions. Timid, scared, often rushed and bullied...absolutely zero dog in him. LaVine will make you throw things....but heíll also make you scream occasionally when he dominates a game like he did against the Hornets. He at least has a pulse. Now just needs a brain.
    I don't think he is timid or scared. He is a guy who is involved in like 3% of our offensive possessions. We have seen how assertive he can be when they involve him.

Davis Bertans has more plays ran for him than a guy who has all star potential...ÖÖ Lauri strictly is a stretch four in this offense which is sad. No excuse that he shouldn't be given off ball screens or be more involved in pick rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    I don't think he is timid or scared. He is a guy who is involved in like 3% of our offensive possessions. We have seen how assertive he can be when they involve him.

Davis Bertans has more plays ran for him than a guy who has all star potential...ÖÖ Lauri strictly is a stretch four in this offense which is sad. No excuse that he shouldn't be given off ball screens or be more involved in pick rolls.
    Hes still putrid on defense, has not shot it well even when heís open, and still gets bullied inside. Heís extremely timid. Heíll have a play here and there where he actually looks like a capable 7 footer, but those have been few and far between. Coaching obviously sucks, but his defense is next level bad and his overall demeanor is passive. I just donít see a lot of competitive fight in him.

https://twitter.com/e_woodyard/statu...841385473?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Hes still putrid on defense, has not shot it well even when heís open, and still gets bullied inside. Heís extremely timid. Heíll have a play here and there where he actually looks like a capable 7 footer, but those have been few and far between. Coaching obviously sucks, but his defense is next level bad and his overall demeanor is passive. I just donít see a lot of competitive fight in him.
    We knew he was going to be a bad defender though. He never projected to even be an average defender. Yes he has had a down shooting year. That's on him and he needs to shoot better. I would be timid too if I had no plays ran for me, as a 7 footer having to create all on my own, and very seldomly being used in screen and rolls.

Kets be honest the have Lauri playing the Brook Lopez role which is his game. His rebounds are down, His 2nd chance points are down, his points in the paint are down, his usage is down, and his put backs that he got a lot of in past years are non-existent.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast