Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Seems premature and like an overreaction, considering the team is 13-11.
    maybe but conley is horrid and Dmitch is a stat whore who is inefficient.... i had them a top 3 west team before this season started..

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if you are the jazz and you went all in is there any chance you look to trade Dmitch at this point? he feels like empty stats and he isn't efficient. The jazz are basically in purgatory with no real chance of getting better if this thing didnt work out and its looking bad now with conley regressing.
    They will give it some more time. Maybe next off season they will make a move. But if they do decide to trade Donovan Mitchell, I am pretty sure Miami would be a willing trade partner.

The West has 3 teams that the Jazz will not get passed if matched-up with. Lakers, Clips & Rockets. Sure it can be a forced game 7, but it just comes down to, those 3 teams have the better players.
    Last edited by Dade County; 12-10-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    They will give it some more time. Maybe next off season they will make a move. But if they do decide to trade Donovan Mitchell, I am pretty sure Miami would be a willing trade partner.

The West has 3 teams that the Jazz will not get passed if matched-up with. Lakers, Clips & Rockets. Sure it can be a forced game 7, but it just comes down to, those 3 teams have the better players.
    Who would you trade for Mitchell?

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Are Rocket fans seriously complaining Harden isn't getting calls?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    You weren't watching the game, chief. Harden made 3-pointers on back-to-back possessions. The first one was nullified by a bogus offensive foul call that D'Antoni challenged and lost. The second should have been a four-point play, but then Walton challenged that he was fouled before the gather and won.

7 points. 2 lost challenges. Complete crap.

And it was at such a pivotal point in the game. The Rockets had led most of the quarter and Sacramento was gaining momentum. The arena erupted and then went completely silent after each call. The energy was just completely gone from the building, and they didn't get it back again until probably halfway through the fourth.

The Rockets didn't lose solely because of those calls, but if either of them had gone the other way, they absolutely would have won.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    They should protest this game too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For the record, I was against the protest. It was an awful call, and the refs and the league should be ashamed for how they handled it. But they were up double digits and still lost against an inferior team. There's no excuse for that. Frankly, I was way, way angrier about the calls last night than I was about the missed dunk and its impact on the Spurs game.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Who would you trade for Mitchell?
    Anyone besides Herro, Jimmy & Bam.

Flip Dragic for a 1st, & send assets to the Jazz (but Miami shouldn't take on any bad contracts). & if the Jazz would also like to trade Rudy Gobert, I am sure Pat can help with that also. lol

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Anyone besides Herro, Jimmy & Bam.

Flip Dragic for a 1st, & send assets to the Jazz (but Miami shouldn't take on any bad contracts). & if the Jazz would also like to trade Rudy Gobert, I am sure Pat can help with that also. lol
    So Dragic and a 1st and what assets other than Herro Bam Or Jimmy?

The refs in Houston weren't great, but the bottom line is Houston should have blown Sacramento out regardless. Kings on a 2nd end of a back to back, no Bagley/Fox, Joseph and Bogdanovic playing injured. Game shouldn't have been close to begin with.

Fire Luke Walton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12