Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Spygate 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Sigh. You claim to have read it but clearly you didnít or we wouldnít still be on this topic. Iíll quote a part again for you.

Please read the full thing. Again. And again. And again. Until you understand it. If you still donít, then what are we even doing here?
    Iím reading it. It says ďThe rules never prohibit filming coachesĒ and ďthe memo adds an emphasis on signals, which isnít in the rulesĒ.

So you are saying that filming the opposing teams signals isnít against the rules, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah and then McD got caught doing the same thing his last year as a HC...
    Yup. This stuff isn't coincidental.

The rap sheet speaks for itself, for all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Oh it's 100% real without a doubt. It's pretty common knowledge, league wide. 🤷
    Also I love how you dropped the headset argument once I completely destroyed you with one fact.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Iím reading it. It says ďThe rules never prohibit filming coachesĒ and ďthe memo adds an emphasis on signals, which isnít in the rulesĒ.

So you are saying that filming the opposing teams signals isnít against the rules, correct?
    If you read it you know exactly what Iím saying. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah and then McD got caught doing the same thing his last year as a HC...
    And I give him a 0% chance of having come up with that himself.

Also it's the NFL's fault all this happened anyways. Destroying the evidence without any way of backing up for or against was complete bull **** and everyone knows it.

So which is more likely:
    The recordings were worse than thought and the NFL wanted for it to not get out?
    OR
    There was nothing there and they wanted to protect overpunishing?

If you say the second one I got beach front property in Omaha for you.

Well youíre not saying anything, youíre letting the article say it for you. Why canít you say what youíre saying?

Again: itís because you realize how stupid it sounds to say it. So why should I take your argument seriously if you canít even take it seriously enough to repeat it?

Also I love how you dropped the headset argument once I completely destroyed you with one fact.
    Oh, did ya now? It's literally Google bro, you aren't destroying anyone in this thread on anything.

"Bose sends 50 headsets to every stadium and home teams are supposed to provide equipment for visiting teams, as the league's gameday manual states that home teams are aware for installing and maintaining these systems. Many NFL teams choose to bring their own headsets to avoid fishiness, but they'd still have to use that headset on the communication system set up by the home team."

"Home teams are supposed to provide certain communications equipment, but opponents often don't trust the Patriots to do it. One team griped to SI that New England supplied a corroded battery pack. Another current head coach brings his own equipment because he doesn't trust the Patriots to supply anything of quality. A representative of a third team says the Pats provided headset gear that looked "like it had been run over by a lawn mower. Frayed wires, the speaker is all chopped up. . . ."

"The investigation found that the Patriots security department had installed a new frequency on their two-way radios but forgot to tell the NFL frequency coordinators. The new frequency was the same one used by the Jaguars for their primary coach-quarterback system, which was disrupted when Patriots security switched to the new frequency."

Oh yeah, you showed me man. What are you going to tell me next, footballs couldn't be tampered with because the NFL checks the psi in the 24 game balls prior to the game? 🤣🔥

Oh, did ya now? It's literally Google bro, you aren't destroying anyone in this thread on anything.

"Bose sends 50 headsets to every stadium and home teams are supposed to provide equipment for visiting teams, as the league's gameday manual states that home teams are aware for installing and maintaining these systems. Many NFL teams choose to bring their own headsets to avoid fishiness, but they'd still have to use that headset on the communication system set up by the home team."

"Home teams are supposed to provide certain communications equipment, but opponents often don't trust the Patriots to do it. One team griped to SI that New England supplied a corroded battery pack. Another current head coach brings his own equipment because he doesn't trust the Patriots to supply anything of quality. A representative of a third team says the Pats provided headset gear that looked "like it had been run over by a lawn mower. Frayed wires, the speaker is all chopped up. . . ."

"The investigation found that the Patriots security department had installed a new frequency on their two-way radios but forgot to tell the NFL frequency coordinators. The new frequency was the same one used by the Jaguars for their primary coach-quarterback system, which was disrupted when Patriots security switched to the new frequency."

Oh yeah, you showed me man. What are you going to tell me next, footballs couldn't be tampered with because the NFL checks the psi in the 24 game balls prior to the game? 🤣🔥
    What's amazing here is there's no NFL standards for quality and they don't have a 3rd party handle it. Near trillion dollar operation acting like an inner city HS league.

Did they cheat?

11. 12-14-2019, 09:42 PM
    Reason
    Off topic.

12. 12-14-2019, 09:52 PM
    Reason
    Off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Also it's the NFL's fault all this happened anyways. Destroying the evidence without any way of backing up for or against was complete bull **** and everyone knows it.

So which is more likely:
    The recordings were worse than thought and the NFL wanted for it to not get out?
    OR
    There was nothing there and they wanted to protect overpunishing?

If you say the second one I got beach front property in Omaha for you.
    Iím curious, what does your brain imagine is so much worse?

Well youíre not saying anything, youíre letting the article say it for you. Why canít you say what youíre saying?

Again: itís because you realize how stupid it sounds to say it. So why should I take your argument seriously if you canít even take it seriously enough to repeat it?
    Because you literally canít read haha. Kind of pathetic.

The NFL controls the headsets lol. Do you want to continue to embarrass yourself?

The NFL controls the headsets lol. Do you want to continue to embarrass yourself?
    No embarrassment here, just correcting you. You're welcome.

You've got to remember that not everyone reaches postformal stages of thought.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast