Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 436

Thread: Spygate 2.0?

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,096
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Sigh. You claim to have read it but clearly you didnít or we wouldnít still be on this topic. Iíll quote a part again for you.

    Please read the full thing. Again. And again. And again. Until you understand it. If you still donít, then what are we even doing here?
    Iím reading it. It says ďThe rules never prohibit filming coachesĒ and ďthe memo adds an emphasis on signals, which isnít in the rulesĒ.

    So you are saying that filming the opposing teams signals isnít against the rules, correct?

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah and then McD got caught doing the same thing his last year as a HC...
    Yup. This stuff isn't coincidental.

    The rap sheet speaks for itself, for all involved.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Oh it's 100% real without a doubt. It's pretty common knowledge, league wide. 🤷
    Also I love how you dropped the headset argument once I completely destroyed you with one fact.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Iím reading it. It says ďThe rules never prohibit filming coachesĒ and ďthe memo adds an emphasis on signals, which isnít in the rulesĒ.

    So you are saying that filming the opposing teams signals isnít against the rules, correct?
    If you read it you know exactly what Iím saying. Grow up.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,067
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah and then McD got caught doing the same thing his last year as a HC...
    And I give him a 0% chance of having come up with that himself.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,067
    Also it's the NFL's fault all this happened anyways. Destroying the evidence without any way of backing up for or against was complete bull **** and everyone knows it.

    So which is more likely:
    The recordings were worse than thought and the NFL wanted for it to not get out?
    OR
    There was nothing there and they wanted to protect overpunishing?

    If you say the second one I got beach front property in Omaha for you.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,096
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    If you read it you know exactly what Iím saying. Grow up.
    Well youíre not saying anything, youíre letting the article say it for you. Why canít you say what youíre saying?

    Again: itís because you realize how stupid it sounds to say it. So why should I take your argument seriously if you canít even take it seriously enough to repeat it?

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Also I love how you dropped the headset argument once I completely destroyed you with one fact.
    Oh, did ya now? It's literally Google bro, you aren't destroying anyone in this thread on anything.

    "Bose sends 50 headsets to every stadium and home teams are supposed to provide equipment for visiting teams, as the league's gameday manual states that home teams are aware for installing and maintaining these systems. Many NFL teams choose to bring their own headsets to avoid fishiness, but they'd still have to use that headset on the communication system set up by the home team."

    "Home teams are supposed to provide certain communications equipment, but opponents often don't trust the Patriots to do it. One team griped to SI that New England supplied a corroded battery pack. Another current head coach brings his own equipment because he doesn't trust the Patriots to supply anything of quality. A representative of a third team says the Pats provided headset gear that looked "like it had been run over by a lawn mower. Frayed wires, the speaker is all chopped up. . . ."

    "The investigation found that the Patriots security department had installed a new frequency on their two-way radios but forgot to tell the NFL frequency coordinators. The new frequency was the same one used by the Jaguars for their primary coach-quarterback system, which was disrupted when Patriots security switched to the new frequency."

    Oh yeah, you showed me man. What are you going to tell me next, footballs couldn't be tampered with because the NFL checks the psi in the 24 game balls prior to the game? 🤣🔥

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,067
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Oh, did ya now? It's literally Google bro, you aren't destroying anyone in this thread on anything.

    "Bose sends 50 headsets to every stadium and home teams are supposed to provide equipment for visiting teams, as the league's gameday manual states that home teams are aware for installing and maintaining these systems. Many NFL teams choose to bring their own headsets to avoid fishiness, but they'd still have to use that headset on the communication system set up by the home team."

    "Home teams are supposed to provide certain communications equipment, but opponents often don't trust the Patriots to do it. One team griped to SI that New England supplied a corroded battery pack. Another current head coach brings his own equipment because he doesn't trust the Patriots to supply anything of quality. A representative of a third team says the Pats provided headset gear that looked "like it had been run over by a lawn mower. Frayed wires, the speaker is all chopped up. . . ."

    "The investigation found that the Patriots security department had installed a new frequency on their two-way radios but forgot to tell the NFL frequency coordinators. The new frequency was the same one used by the Jaguars for their primary coach-quarterback system, which was disrupted when Patriots security switched to the new frequency."

    Oh yeah, you showed me man. What are you going to tell me next, footballs couldn't be tampered with because the NFL checks the psi in the 24 game balls prior to the game? 🤣🔥
    What's amazing here is there's no NFL standards for quality and they don't have a 3rd party handle it. Near trillion dollar operation acting like an inner city HS league.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    If you read it you know exactly what Iím saying. Grow up.
    Did they cheat?

  11. 12-14-2019, 09:42 PM
    Reason
    Off topic.

  12. 12-14-2019, 09:52 PM
    Reason
    Off topic.

  13. #161
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Also it's the NFL's fault all this happened anyways. Destroying the evidence without any way of backing up for or against was complete bull **** and everyone knows it.

    So which is more likely:
    The recordings were worse than thought and the NFL wanted for it to not get out?
    OR
    There was nothing there and they wanted to protect overpunishing?

    If you say the second one I got beach front property in Omaha for you.
    Iím curious, what does your brain imagine is so much worse?

  14. #162
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well youíre not saying anything, youíre letting the article say it for you. Why canít you say what youíre saying?

    Again: itís because you realize how stupid it sounds to say it. So why should I take your argument seriously if you canít even take it seriously enough to repeat it?
    Because you literally canít read haha. Kind of pathetic.

  15. #163
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Oh, did ya now? It's literally Google bro, you aren't destroying anyone in this thread on anything.

    "Bose sends 50 headsets to every stadium and home teams are supposed to provide equipment for visiting teams, as the league's gameday manual states that home teams are aware for installing and maintaining these systems. Many NFL teams choose to bring their own headsets to avoid fishiness, but they'd still have to use that headset on the communication system set up by the home team."

    "Home teams are supposed to provide certain communications equipment, but opponents often don't trust the Patriots to do it. One team griped to SI that New England supplied a corroded battery pack. Another current head coach brings his own equipment because he doesn't trust the Patriots to supply anything of quality. A representative of a third team says the Pats provided headset gear that looked "like it had been run over by a lawn mower. Frayed wires, the speaker is all chopped up. . . ."

    "The investigation found that the Patriots security department had installed a new frequency on their two-way radios but forgot to tell the NFL frequency coordinators. The new frequency was the same one used by the Jaguars for their primary coach-quarterback system, which was disrupted when Patriots security switched to the new frequency."

    Oh yeah, you showed me man. What are you going to tell me next, footballs couldn't be tampered with because the NFL checks the psi in the 24 game balls prior to the game? 🤣🔥
    The NFL controls the headsets lol. Do you want to continue to embarrass yourself?

  16. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    The NFL controls the headsets lol. Do you want to continue to embarrass yourself?
    No embarrassment here, just correcting you. You're welcome.

  17. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,403
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well youíre not saying anything, youíre letting the article say it for you. Why canít you say what youíre saying?

    Again: itís because you realize how stupid it sounds to say it. So why should I take your argument seriously if you canít even take it seriously enough to repeat it?
    You've got to remember that not everyone reaches postformal stages of thought.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •