Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I know it was a blow out but we really didnt look that great. It was more of the chargers just being awful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Well to be honest it's not like SD is a **** team. This game was the Chargers season in a nutshell. They can't stop turning the damn ball over. They are a top 5 defense and top 10 offense statistically but that don't mean **** when you can't finish drives. We played well on offense in controlling the clock with the run game late even without our top two RB's. Kirk played well and managed the game nicely. One bad play with the INT but **** happens. Defense was on Rivers all game, CB's gave up some plays but no sense in *****ing about it because it is what it is at this point in the season. Overall we played well and got a road? victory I suppose lol.

Now it's time to take out GB, make a statement because I think it'll end up being us again in the 1st round.

Cook is a great talent but he has shown again that we absolutely can not invest a big contract in him. Just can't. He has yet to stay healthy for an entire season and he cost me playoff lost in FF as the 1 seed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bigvikingfan View Post
    I live in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Iowa area. This game is not being televised in my area and I do not know why.
    You should have just gone to the Screaming Eagle.

I'll take the win. Our secondary is awful though, i imagine Rodgers having a field day next week.

Any chance weíre looking at Janoris Jenkins? The Giants cut him last week for calling somebody a r£tard on twitter, not sure if Zim is interesting in bringing somebody like that in here but he can still cover. Maybe not as good as he used to but heís still a solid corner. Do we even have the cap room the get that done??
    Last edited by nasthemasta; 12-16-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Cook is a great talent but he has shown again that we absolutely can not invest a big contract in him. Just can't. He has yet to stay healthy for an entire season and he cost me playoff lost in FF as the 1 seed lol.
    He hasn't really ran the ball great in 2 months. Hasn't ran the ball for over 4 ypc since Washington. Teams have been shutting him down in that aspect. His biggest impact has been in the screen game. Maybe its more than his shoulder thats been hurting. At least he isnt rhodes who fakes an injury every quarter.

If you cant beat them, join them

He hasn't really ran the ball great in 2 months. Hasn't ran the ball for over 4 ypc since Washington. Teams have been shutting him down in that aspect. His biggest impact has been in the screen game. Maybe its more than his shoulder thats been hurting. At least he isnt rhodes who fakes an injury every quarter.

I canít stand Xavier Rhodes to be honest. Dude gets ďinjuredĒ after every big play he gives up. And iíve noticed that dalvin hasnít ran as well as he was running early on in the year. Heís dealing with multiple injuries and isnít running with nearly as much power as he was early on. Heís still so impactful in the screen game cus heís so damn fast. I think heíll get back to form if he can get healthy, but thatís a big if considering he continues to suit up every week.

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Any chance weíre looking at Janoris Jenkins? The Giants cut him last week for calling somebody a r£tard on twitter, not sure if Zim is interesting in bringing somebody like that in here but he can still cover. Maybe not as good as he used to but heís still a solid corner. Do we even have the cap room the get that done??
    Saints got him, Vikes never do **** like that and we need help back there. Im not a hughes fan, and Rhodes is awful. We needed help bad in the secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    I would have or Peppers in CF, but I was too drunk...Ö.LOL

Looking forward to next Monday night though.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    As much as my heart wants to give him a ton of money to stay, my head agrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    lol they played the **** out of that commercial last year. Thank god for NFL reddit streams. I thought they were on CBS here in IA up until about 15 minutes before the game started.

Quote Originally Posted by bigvikingfan View Post
    I would have or Peppers in CF, but I was too drunk...Ö.LOL

Looking forward to next Monday night though.
    Oh man Peppers...damn I miss the good old days. I haven't been to Cedar Falls since the college days, 15-20 years ago.

Iíve never been there. Some friends from here have and they said itís so awesome during a game. I wish we had a Vikings bar here

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    As much as my heart wants to give him a ton of money to stay, my head agrees with you.
    Therein lies the question.....what kind of contract does/can Dalvin expect?
    He's not a FA this coming offseason, so we wouldn't have to sign him anyway.....so the question is, do we let it play out and chance his 2020 sets him up for a Gurley type payday? Or is he cheaper to sign now....like a 3/30 extension
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Therein lies the question.....what kind of contract does/can Dalvin expect?
    He's not a FA this coming offseason, so we wouldn't have to sign him anyway.....so the question is, do we let it play out and chance his 2020 sets him up for a Gurley type payday? Or is he cheaper to sign now....like a 3/30 extension
    I am of the belief that you should never pay RB's top dollar. The position is just so easily replaced. If Cook asks for anything over 10 million I let him walk. Maybe Devonta Freeman money (5 years 41.25 million 8.25 per) but paying a RB top dollar is a huge no to me.

Derrick Henry and Melvin Gordon will be FA so they might set the market for what Cook is looking for. Kareem Hunt is also a RFA so if anybody makes him an offer it could be similar to what Cook wants. Kamara and Mixon are also in the same boat as Cook.
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Schefter saying cook wont be playing the last 2 weeks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast