Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 15: Minnesota Vikings vs Los Angeles Chargers 12/15/19 4:05 PM ET

Week 15

VS

Sunday, December 15 at 4:05 PM ET on CBS

https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

I have a sneaking suspicion we dominate this game from start to finish. Especially if Thielen comes back. And I see another big game from Danielle as well. Though I will be happy with a just a win.

They are still the SD Chargers to me. Will basically be a Vikings home game.

I actually feel bad for the Chargers since they play 16 road games now.

The Chargers are the Chargers but their still really talented. It’s crazy to me that they can’t have more success with that roster. Their whole offense is basically throwing short passes to Ekeler, Gordon, and Allen with the occasional reckless Rivers deep ball to Mike Williams. No reason we shouldn’t have multiple sacks and turnovers. Derwin James is back and he’ll be a problem along with their pass rush. Big pass for our OL and Cousins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

With the Rams surging, the next three games are almost must-wins. Not quite sure what to think about this one. We should win, but afternoon west coast games scare me.

Despite the record I am nervous about this one. SD I mean LA should be much better, they have a lot of talent on the offensive side. Two good RB's, a good WR core, a solid TE, a veteran QB. I hope this isn't the huge let down game!! Every game matters in the NFL. That's why the NFL is so great!!

Top 10 offense and top 5 defense....I'm talking about the Chargers. This will be no cake walk. Need to create TO's which Rivers has been very prone to this year. I also like our shot at getting to him in the pocket. We generally do well against guys that aren't the most mobile. Need to jump on them early and stay aggressive the entire game. Do not play to lose, play to win. Can't afford a loss at any point but this one would really hurt.

The fact that we’re only 2.5 point favorites scares the crap out of me. This game can very well make or break our season. I only see the rams losing one more game to San Fran, they should take care of Dallas and Arizona. And knowing this team, we will probably drop one to either Chicago or Green Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    The fact that we’re only 2.5 point favorites scares the crap out of me. This game can very well make or break our season. I only see the rams losing one more game to San Fran, they should take care of Dallas and Arizona. And knowing this team, we will probably drop one to either Chicago or Green Bay.
    That says a lot about how SD is much better than their record indicates. But being as home team always starts with 3 points we are at least a +5.5 on neutral site and closer to +9 if we were at home.

If we were to say lose this game and the Rams win out we would lose out on the tie breaker (both finish 11-5). From what I can tell is it would come down to the 5th tie breaker option which would be strength of victory. Just gotta take one game at a time and just keep winning. Feels like playoffs for us to be honest. It would go a long way for the Cowboys to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    That says a lot about how SD is much better than their record indicates. But being as home team always starts with 3 points we are at least a +5.5 on neutral site and closer to +9 if we were at home.

If we were to say lose this game and the Rams win out we would lose out on the tie breaker (both finish 11-5). From what I can tell is it would come down to the 5th tie breaker option which would be strength of victory. Just gotta take one game at a time and just keep winning. Feels like playoffs for us to be honest. It would go a long way for the Cowboys to beat them.
    For sure bro we are all YUGE Cowboy fans this week. It’s funny cus my brother is a diehard Rams fan and i’ve just been sitting there next to him rooting against his team for the past couple of weeks lmao. I tell him it’s payback for that dirty hit they put on Bridgewater a couple years back 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Honestly I prefer it be 2.5. I almost feel like the 10-16PT spreads this year have been the kiss of death. I think nearly 75% off games with 10+ point lines have either ended in upsets or last second wins.

The Chargers are going come out swinging because they need this win so badly.

Mattison has been ruled out for the game
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Let's go Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Let's go Bears!
    You never thought you would say that, i bet

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast