Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are the Clippers Similar to the 2nd 3Peat Bulls?

You can see the comparisons

Kawhi Leonard plays the Michael Jordan role. The best player in the game, the most clutch, can dominate offensively and shut the best player on the opposing team and instill fear

Paul George plays the Scottie Pippen role. Just versatile, lights out top ranked defender, can hit the 3 like Scottie used to, long and lanky.

Patrick Beverly is Ron Harper. Harper might have been a little bit more of a scorer, but Beverly is a way better shooter and both guys were those 3rd defending options behind the big 2 of their teams.

Montrezl Harrell is Dennis Rodman. Rodman was crazy and could get you 20 boards! Harrell still gets his boards coming off the bench but the dude can also give you 20 points in his sleep and is a PnR to the basket nightmare!

Ivica Zubac is Luc Longley. Two foreign 7 footers with soft touches around the basket, shot blockers.

Doc Rivers is Phil Jackson. Doc behind Pop right now is the 2nd best coach in the NBA.

Thoughts.
    Last edited by LaVar Ball; 12-09-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Absolutely

Also, Lou Will is Steve Kerr on steroids. Lights out 3 pt shooters, but Lou Will gives you that and some.

I actually think they're more similar to the nets that traded the world for an aging PP and KG
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Is this consistently the type of content on here? These clippers threads canít be legit.

It's like you want me to turn into a Laker fan lol.

They haven't won anything.. I've been saying all along the Lakers look better.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    They haven't won anything.. I've been saying all along the Lakers look better.
    Neither have the Lakers. Lakers with 21 wins and Clippers with 16 wins. In December, big whoop.

Come playoff time ...

I guess you could say they're similar, but to compare the two teams is doing a massive disservice to how good those late 90s Bulls teams were. In terms of ORtg and DRtg, they finished 1st and 1st, 1st and 4th, and 9th and 3rd, respectively, those three seasons. And they finished first in SRS all three seasons. The Clippers sit at 6th and 10th currently in the league in ORtg and DRtg and are 5th in SRS currently. The Bulls won 72, 69 and 62 wins those three seasons. The Clippers are on pace for 58.

Aside from having two great two-way wings as their two best players, I'm not really seeing the comparison. Jordan and Pippen are both just much better peak players than Kawhi and George. The Bulls were better coached, more dominant and just an all-around better team on both sides of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Is this consistently the type of content on here? These clippers threads canít be legit.
    There not, heís actually working on his standup routine and heís kind of mad at the Lakers for bringing in Lebron who then traded his son and now are worlds better for doing so. This is his shtick for the foreseeable future. Donít take it seriously. Either ignore it or post inside it with equally obnoxious takes, but whatever you do, donít post a serious comment in here. You wonít get real feedback from the OP. Just more hardcore XXX trolling to the highest levels imaginable.

win one title first bro then maybe you can start comparing. pg and kl have to reup in 2 years to boot for them to even possibly 3 peat.

Funny. Harper and PBEV? Harper was pretty passive guy as I recall, not an instigator like Pat.

Pippen shot the 3 as well as PG13, even tho the numbers say differently
    Kobe Bryant: ranked #14 by Bleacher Report
    Bryant is ranked #12 by ESPN and FOX
    King James: ranked #1-2 along with MJ

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    It's like you want me to turn into a Laker fan lol.
    He's good at it.

Both look very comfortable in #ClipperNation.

KL sees himself as a Jordan-type player, but with better 3pt range. Then you have #PG13 who is like an improved Scottie Pippen, adding the deadly step back and ability to get to the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    win one title first bro then maybe you can start comparing. pg and kl have to reup in 2 years to boot for them to even possibly 3 peat.
    Kobe Bryant: ranked #14 by Bleacher Report
    Bryant is ranked #12 by ESPN and FOX
    King James: ranked #1-2 along with MJ

Quote Originally Posted by LakerClipperFan View Post
    Both look very comfortable in #ClipperNation.

KL sees himself as a Jordan-type player, but with better 3pt range. Then you have #PG13 who is like an improved Scottie Pippen, adding the deadly step back and ability to get to the line.
    Agree 100%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast