Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

BREAKING: Batista and The NWO to enter the 2020 WWE Hall of Fame

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-o...-class-of-2020

This is big both are going in same year, they could have both been their own headliners.

The four in the NWO is Hulk "Hollywood" Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Sean "Syxx" Waltman. This makes all of them two time hall of famers. What do you think of these guys going in?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

What about the other fifty dudes?

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Fit Finlay is reportedly the one that Batista to induct him. I don't know the personal connection, but there is clearly one if he would pick him over about a million folks that we've seen publicly to help Batista.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Is Sean Waltman actually deserving of being inducted with NWO and formerly with DX, or is he just being included because heís such good friends with HHH? I canít stand that dude and I donít think he had any significant impact to either group, nor to either company. Am I forgetting his greatness or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Is Sean Waltman actually deserving of being inducted with NWO and formerly with DX, or is he just being included because heís such good friends with HHH? I canít stand that dude and I donít think he had any significant impact to either group, nor to either company. Am I forgetting his greatness or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it has more to do with Waltman being friends with Hall and Nash. That's pretty much why he was involved in the NWO anyway

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I think it has more to do with Waltman being friends with Hall and Nash. That's pretty much why he was involved in the NWO anyway
    When did Waltman actually join the NWO? I thought it was just Hogan/Hall/Nash in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    When did Waltman actually join the NWO? I thought it was just Hogan/Hall/Nash in the beginning.
    I just Googled my own question...according to Wikipedia, Waltman was the 6th official member to join NWO. Ted DiBiase (4th) and the Giant (5th) both joined before him. Heck, even that fake Sting angle joining NWO was before Sean. Fake Sting wrestled in a 4 on 4 match with NWO before Waltman ever joined. What a joke to have Waltman included in their induction.

I doubled checked the dates. Looks like he joined over 2 months after their debut.
    Last edited by RowBTrice; 12-10-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Waltman is more deserving for DX than he is for nWo. He was a key part of the 2nd version.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Set Up To Fail

This isn't official unless David Flair is officially recognized as a member of NWO and made a member of the HOF.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I just Googled my own question...according to Wikipedia, Waltman was the 6th official member to join NWO. Ted DiBiase (4th) and the Giant (5th) both joined before him. Heck, even that fake Sting angle joining NWO was before Sean. Fake Sting wrestled in a 4 on 4 match with NWO before Waltman ever joined. What a joke to have Waltman included in their induction.

I doubled checked the dates. Looks like he joined over 2 months after their debut.
    Yeah, that is why they called him Syxx. He shouldn't have been included, it should have just been the original three.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Yeah, that is why they called him Syxx. He shouldn't have been included, it should have just been the original three.
    Oh it was?? I guess I never made that connection. Back then I assumed he went with 6 as a play off his original name in WWF as the 1-2-3 Kid. I assume 6 came from 1+2+3 in his former name. Makes sense though.

I think I would put Steiner (I know he has his problems with HHH and WWE) or Big Show in as the 4th member over X-Pac. I know he was a member, I simply don't remember his stint in the faction like I do with him in DX.
    Screw sabermetics.

Oh it was?? I guess I never made that connection. Back then I assumed he went with 6 as a play off his original name in WWF as the 1-2-3 Kid. I assume 6 came from 1+2+3 in his former name. Makes sense though.
    I think it was both reasons actually. I think the story goes that when they were thinking up the name they knew he was going to be the 6th member and that also 1-2-3 added up to it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I think I would put Steiner (I know he has his problems with HHH and WWE) or Big Show in as the 4th member over X-Pac. I know he was a member, I simply don't remember his stint in the faction like I do with him in DX.
    I remember him being a member and I remember him coming to the ring with other members but, I don't remember X-pac wrestling.

I would think the main reason he is going in with the NWO is because he was tight with Hall, Nash and, Triple H. Like I said before, I'm pretty sure the only reason he was part of the NWO anyway was because of him being friends with Hall and Nash