Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Broncos @ Texans

We've found our QB guys! What a ****ing drive and TD toss!

The dinosaur has been unbelievable for us and it was awesome seeing Kareem get a TD against his old team lol

Drew Lock 16/19 for 235 yards and 3 TD's... In the first half! This is unbelievable!

Hands down our best QB game of the year, and hands down the best game called by Scangs of the year.

Lock has a confidence about him that we haven't seen since Manning. Pretty excited to see if he can keep this going.

The negative? We are losing 1 place in the draft every time we win.

Holy ****. Houston's defense hasn't been good since losing Watt but that still hasn't stopped us from horrific offensive displays over these 4 years. We finally surpassed that 24 point mark...and what a display today.

It's so damn refreshing to see offensive competence. The most immediate benefactor with Lock being in there is the complete 180 on 3rd downs. The money downs. We actually have a legitimate chance at converting those now!!

Lock has all the qualities to be franchise stuff. If you're not having fun just watching how he approaches things...man, you're doing it wrong. How can you not feel that charisma and leadership from him?? So far so good...but we may just have that QB!

If JuWuan James ever decides to be healthy....the guy is actually good. Elijah has been fighting a noble battle...but starting RT he just ain't. A very good first half for James.

Said before and I'll say it again. Scangs is going to grow with Lock. Lock is THE ENTIRE REASON why Scangs is here in the first place. These two will learn off each other...and I'm not worried about it.

Kareem was a man possessed. I think his insight on the Texans was more impactful than we knew. Incredible performance...couldn't have written it any better.

And again...what Fangio is doing with a ****in group held together by duct tape and a stick of glue can't be overstated. Give that man a shot in the arm with legit talent, health, and depth and this unit takes off.

We're having fun ya'll. At KC is a monumental test for Lock and the young-ins...especially defensively....but hell...at the very least..we have reason to watch.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    It's so refreshing to feel like we have our QB of the future. Keep building that O-line and give him another weapon outside. I think the ship has sailed on Hamilton, we should be in the market for who can move into the slot. I think Tim Patrick is more than good enough as a WR3.

I wish we could have locked up Simmons 4 games into the season, each game he plays he earns a bigger contract. He's gone from a 8-9M/yr guy at the start of the year to a 13-14M guy. Hopefully this late season surge makes CHJ want to stick around. If you can get into next year with Miller, Chubb, CHJ, Simmons, Jackson, and Callahan, this will be a top 5 defensive unit.

Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    It's so refreshing to feel like we have our QB of the future. Keep building that O-line and give him another weapon outside. I think the ship has sailed on Hamilton, we should be in the market for who can move into the slot. I think Tim Patrick is more than good enough as a WR3.

I wish we could have locked up Simmons 4 games into the season, each game he plays he earns a bigger contract. He's gone from a 8-9M/yr guy at the start of the year to a 13-14M guy. Hopefully this late season surge makes CHJ want to stick around. If you can get into next year with Miller, Chubb, CHJ, Simmons, Jackson, and Callahan, this will be a top 5 defensive unit.
    Spot on with all of this!

Drew Lock is the first rookie in history to throw for over 300 yards and 3 TD's in his first road start

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Holy ****. Houston's defense hasn't been good since losing Watt but that still hasn't stopped us from horrific offensive displays over these 4 years. We finally surpassed that 24 point mark...and what a display today.

It's so damn refreshing to see offensive competence. The most immediate benefactor with Lock being in there is the complete 180 on 3rd downs. The money downs. We actually have a legitimate chance at converting those now!!

Lock has all the qualities to be franchise stuff. If you're not having fun just watching how he approaches things...man, you're doing it wrong. How can you not feel that charisma and leadership from him?? So far so good...but we may just have that QB!

If JuWuan James ever decides to be healthy....the guy is actually good. Elijah has been fighting a noble battle...but starting RT he just ain't. A very good first half for James.

Said before and I'll say it again. Scangs is going to grow with Lock. Lock is THE ENTIRE REASON why Scangs is here in the first place. These two will learn off each other...and I'm not worried about it.

Kareem was a man possessed. I think his insight on the Texans was more impactful than we knew. Incredible performance...couldn't have written it any better.

And again...what Fangio is doing with a ****in group held together by duct tape and a stick of glue can't be overstated. Give that man a shot in the arm with legit talent, health, and depth and this unit takes off.

We're having fun ya'll. At KC is a monumental test for Lock and the young-ins...especially defensively....but hell...at the very least..we have reason to watch.
    Another immediate benefactor is red zone production. That pass to Fant in the end zone was a thing of beauty and we haven't had a QB skilled/gutsy enough to make that throw some Manning. Especially on 3rd down!

We have to understand that Lock WILL have some stinkers of games as he develops, but the early returns are absolutely remarkable and I've seen enough from him that QB is off the board in the draft. Roll with Lock and see how he develops.