Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Wolves @ Lakers

I love his forum.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Hart can barely walk with shaky knees and plays fortnight

Lonzo will continue to have shaky ankles and will always have his idiot father

Ingram will always be skinny and lanky and pushed around
    Do you know that you are his father? Right?
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Luka is the real deal. He's a generational player in his own right and he's only 20.

I would take him over Kawhi right now. He doesn't need a lot of athleticism to do what he does. He is going to be good for a long time and will probably be the best European player ever.

I think what the announcer was saying was if he does what he is doing right now for the rest of his career he will be a top ten player. The Mavs got a steal with this kid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Luka is a threat offensively, but a huge liability defensively. I keep Davis any time. Davis is now the best player in the NBA, because of his age and all around skills. Lebron still the man, but only until he actually breaks down. Then is Davis time to completely take over this team. Bucks vs Lakers is going to be a heck of a game!
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I love his forum.
    I ****ing hate this place but I canít leave because of all the sucking going on..

LBJ and AD are starting to really gel the last few games. Around the 60-70 game mark is when I expect this team to really hit its stride and get to that next level. Everything before then is kind of just a dress rehearsal for the playoffs and that's true of every contender right now. The key is for the team to develop the right habits and form the right type of chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I ****ing hate this place but I canít leave because of all the sucking going on..
    Smile like a donut! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    LBJ and AD are starting to really gel the last few games. Around the 60-70 game mark is when I expect this team to really hit its stride and get to that next level. Everything before then is kind of just a dress rehearsal for the playoffs and that's true of every contender right now. The key is for the team to develop the right habits and form the right type of chemistry.
    Iím going to say weíve just passed the 1/2 mark in chemistry.... this team has plenty of room for growth! Scary for the rest of the league

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    We all have our priorities lol

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Iím going to say weíve just passed the 1/2 mark in chemistry.... this team has plenty of room for growth! Scary for the rest of the league
    Yep, big time. Once we fully click we will be really hard to beat. This team really does have a legitimate chance to be special.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    And another scary thought for the league is...this isnít playoff Bron...And probably not playoff AD either.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    And another scary thought for the league is...this isnít playoff Bron...And probably not playoff AD either.
    As long as there is a healthy playoff LBJ and a healthy playoff AD I will be happy

I love how Bron throws the ball up the court every time there is the slightest chance. Gives AD the opportunity to do work before the defense is down there and set at the very least

Whereís Caruso been at by the way. Havenít seen him post the last 4-5 games

If this team is able to add Giannis to both Bron and AD in 2years, the rings will be worth less the GS rings by a good margin. Something tells me LA fans will relish the domination regardless as they mock the rest of the league relentlessly.

All we need is Iggy

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast