Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves @ Lakers

Denver are just a bunch of guys who choke during money time.

Lakers will win this

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Lakers both home losses came on a Sunday against raps and mavs

They’ll lose tonight too if they don’t play championship level D. This is a near .500 ball club they playing tonight. No messing around.

Clips would wipe the floors with a team like this.
    After back to back for them, like the other teams we had the previous night. But vs Bucks they just shrink like cheap clothes after you washed them ! Do you get paid to come here and bring over and over those losers? Who cares about them? Only you and some here in their closets. Obviously any team that is not focus will loose. What is new?
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

Sunday whites IMO have always been bad luck for the Lakers

Our very first time we wore it was Xmas day 2002 in honor of Chicky Baby against the Kings and got blown out.

2010 NBA finals, the 1 home loss we had against the Celdiks in that series was game 2 and we were wearing our whites.

I bet you Lakers are probably .500 in the home games these last 17 years when they’ve worn white.

Jeanie and Tim Harris need to make the executive decision and do away completely with the Sunday whites. It is time for a change!
    Do not be superstitious! They will win tonight wearing their white uniform.

Sunday whites IMO have always been bad luck for the Lakers

Our very first time we wore it was Xmas day 2002 in honor of Chicky Baby against the Kings and got blown out.

2010 NBA finals, the 1 home loss we had against the Celdiks in that series was game 2 and we were wearing our whites.

I bet you Lakers are probably .500 in the home games these last 17 years when they’ve worn white.

Jeanie and Tim Harris need to make the executive decision and do away completely with the Sunday whites. It is time for a change!
    Which will never happen also we had some good luck as well. Also there were playoff games that we won in white remember the Kobe game winning shot of 06, thriller ot win vs Orlando in 09. So on behave of Jeanie and Tim Harris Take you time for change and shove up when the sun don't shine.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Do not be superstitious! They will win tonight wearing their white uniform.
    I already told him to take his idea for change and shove up his @$$.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I already told him to take his idea for change and shove up his @$$.

Also in the 09 playoffs we went undefeated wearing whites which we won it all that year.

Which will never happen also we had some good luck as well. Also there were playoff games that we won in white remember the Kobe game winning shot of 06, thriller ot win vs Orlando in 09. So on behave of Jeanie and Tim Harris Take you time for change and shove up when the sun don't shine.
    Thanks for setting me straight

Thanks for setting me straight
    I have to or else Jeanie and Tim will tell you.

After back to back for them, like the other teams we had the previous night. But vs Bucks they just shrink like cheap clothes after you washed them ! Do you get paid to come here and bring over and over those losers? Who cares about them? Only you and some here in their closets. Obviously any team that is not focus will loose. What is new?
    I just thought of something. Someone from ****** said that the Clips are bored with the regular season and just want the playoffs to start already, and they can flip that switch and run the table. I mean I don't know.

I just thought of something. Someone from ****** said that the Clips are bored with the regular season and just want the playoffs to start already, and they can flip that switch and run the table. I mean I don't know.
    Only the Flippers can do that! It is pure bs! If it was then Lakers struggling like them, they will be all over them saying that Lebron this and Pelinka that! The reality is that in spite of all the hate, the machine is getting stronger as they play more together. This is not the first game vs Flippers.

It seems to me that after the lost vs Dallas at home, Davis spoke clearly about how they were going to play from that point on. There is no more games to fool around. They will loose some, but it will not be because they won’t put all the effort, but because the other teams will,be playing their best game. Every team will bring their A game as it has been most of the time vs us. If you play with the Lakers you better bring it every night or leave!

The Wolves always play us tough and should be a good test. I'm not really worried about them if we just play like we know we can.

This is a game that cook can showcase why he is here because Rondo is out. Im also looking for Caruso to pop off.

Let's see if Kuz shows up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Dallas list the Queens at home and Luka is crying! More degrees of separation boys!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast