Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the real story is....he's a douchebag
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the real story is....he's a douchebag
    Yup

He said he loved it in Cleveland and months later he wants out. What happen?

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    He should want out. Kitchens and Baker are putting a dagger into his career. I honestly have been impressed how level headed he's been given they've lost close games where he wasn't even targeted.
    honestly, i think OBJ is hurting Bakers career. Its clear to see Baker feels he needs to force throws to Odell so he doesn't whine and complain. Which has resulted in TO's. Theres a reason Baker balled out last season with lesser talent at WR. Less pressure to feed certain guys is always better. Thats why Pats never felt the need to go after big time WR's. Ya they ended up having moss and what not, but it was all on their terms.

I understand why the Browns went after Odell. High risk high reward. Unfortunately Just like in NY Odell thinks hes's bigger than the game and is once again a cancer. He will def be on the trading block. Browns are much better off moving forward. Improve the OL, get healthy on defense and improve play calling they will be fine.

With all the drama around Cleveland this year the Browns have beat Pittsburgh, Ravens and Bills. They got players and talent as we all know. Time to remove the drama and play football.

Far as coaching. I don't know if its legal but i would love to gauge the interest Harbaugh would have coming here from Michigan. If not i would keep Kitchens but remove his play calling duties. He is a first year head coach after all. Of course he made mistakes.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    honestly, i think OBJ is hurting Bakers career. Its clear to see Baker feels he needs to force throws to Odell so he doesn't whine and complain. Which has resulted in TO's. Theres a reason Baker balled out last season with lesser talent at WR. Less pressure to feed certain guys is always better. Thats why Pats never felt the need to go after big time WR's. Ya they ended up having moss and what not, but it was all on their terms.

I understand why the Browns went after Odell. High risk high reward. Unfortunately Just like in NY Odell thinks hes's bigger than the game and is once again a cancer. He will def be on the trading block. Browns are much better off moving forward. Improve the OL, get healthy on defense and improve play calling they will be fine.

With all the drama around Cleveland this year the Browns have beat Pittsburgh, Ravens and Bills. They got players and talent as we all know. Time to remove the drama and play football.

Far as coaching. I don't know if its legal but i would love to gauge the interest Harbaugh would have coming here from Michigan. If not i would keep Kitchens but remove his play calling duties. He is a first year head coach after all. Of course he made mistakes.
    Baker is ruining Bakers career. He just hasn't been very good.

Baker was good as a rookie because his OL didn't let him get touched for like a month straight. I just saw a stat that said OBJ has a bottom 5 percentage of catchable passes, meaning Baker isn't even getting him opportunities.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    He said he loved it in Cleveland and months later he wants out. What happen?
    Surprisingly players use PR speak when talking to the media?
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

He's in a lot of commercials though!

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    My $0.02:

OBJ is just as much about being visible off the field as he is on the field. I think he rather be in NYC, Miami, or LA for that reasoning. There's a secondary rumor that he's at least bi, and wanted to stay in a larger market because it's easier to keep a secret while playing.
    Don't know the reason why he doesn't want to be in Cleveland but i never got the sense he was thrilled to get traded there.

Great in depth details here...

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Baker was good as a rookie because his OL didn't let him get touched for like a month straight. I just saw a stat that said OBJ has a bottom 5 percentage of catchable passes, meaning Baker isn't even getting him opportunities.
    Every QB is better with protection. OL has def been a huge issue, right along with bad play calling. But the drama and distractions Odell has caused cannot be ignored. Odell leads the browns in drops and 3rd in the NFL in drops. Thats just by weak league standards.

Every QB is better with protection. OL has def been a huge issue, right along with bad play calling. But the drama and distractions Odell has caused cannot be ignored. Odell leads the browns in drops and 3rd in the NFL in drops. Thats just by weak league standards.
    Baker brings half the drama and distractions himself. Maybe Odell is part of the problem, but baker hadn't been near as good regardless. The OL regressed and having an offseason worth of tape helped teams prepare. You see or sometimes with crappy QBs looking good for a bit when pressed into duty. When theres little to no tape on a guy, you can scheme guys into looking good sometimes. That qb and coordinator change allowed them to do it that more. Looks like teams have adjusted to the duo and they haven't adjusted back.

Thats the bigger problem than Odell being a diva.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Thats the bigger problem than Odell being a diva.
    Play calling has no question been the biggest problem. seems like 4 or 5 times a game the announcers are left confused. So thats def the biggest problem.

But when a WR is yelling screaming and walking off the field in the middle of a play that causes issues also. Forcing throws his way to try and shut him up has caused TO's. Also Odell is simply not playing great football either. He's not breaking tackles, he's dropping passes at an high rate. Not getting separation etc...

Like giants fans were, ill be happy to see him leave. Its just not worth the drama. I don't mind the Browns taking the risk, but its time to move on.

I'm sick of seeing his face on sportscenter with a whole new set of drama problems.

packers for the love of god yes.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    packers for the love of god yes.
    How many more elite wide receivers does Aaron need?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast