Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Odell wants out? Injured? Coaches wasting his talent? What's the real story?

I dont think its farfetched at all to think he didnt and doesnt want to be in Cleveland. And seeing how they dont know how to use him, trade him.

His contract has no guarantees after this year, so I see a holdout coming.

It's probably all 3, tbh.

My $0.02:

OBJ is just as much about being visible off the field as he is on the field. I think he rather be in NYC, Miami, or LA for that reasoning. There's a secondary rumor that he's at least bi, and wanted to stay in a larger market because it's easier to keep a secret while playing.

It's not that surprising. There was a lot of talk when he was traded that he wanted no part of going to Cleveland. The way he's been used and the way team has played has probably further cemented that.

I'm doubting #3 as it just seems ridiculous. Pretty sure it's based off that one report about 4 days ago from that fraud dude that was just trying to generate clicks. The media tends to pile on and try to squeeze juice out of something as much as possible.

But it's just a doubt - could very well be true. Jay Glazer seems confident that OBJ wants out, so maybe it's true. He did say he wouldn't want to play anywhere more than with Jarvis - so he might be unhappy with Cleveland, but not necessarily trying to get out since his boy his here.

Who knows. One thing for sure is that Freddie certainly isn't using him correctly.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

He should want out. Kitchens and Baker are putting a dagger into his career. I honestly have been impressed how level headed he's been given they've lost close games where he wasn't even targeted.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Someone post the Belichick WWE gif

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Glad hes not the Giants problem anymore. They have enough problems as is lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

packers need to be all over this in the off season

The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/1203797240487333898

Woof Baker.
    Same situation with DeSean Jackson basically. I think it's hindsight speaking. Generally it's preferred to take the rehab route over surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Same situation with DeSean Jackson basically. I think it's hindsight speaking. Generally it's preferred to take the rehab route over surgery.
    Which isn't wrong, but it's not usual for the starting QB to publically question the training department then have to go on twitter to apologize for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast