Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    It's official the Patriots are gonna become 2020's Bengals of the NFL. Can they please start Stidham next week.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Didn't the Dolphins and Bengals also get screwed today from the zebras as you call them?
    Bengals got screwed by their crappy play calling in the red zone today, lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yea but honestly if you got anything from the offense even if it was mediocre with how great your defense and special teams is this game wouldnt be a loss or close.
    I know. Tough to imagine watching old school football. Ya know when all three phases matter. Ya the offense is putrid but this coach this d idk I've seen it numerous times to count them out

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Bengals got screwed by their crappy play calling in the red zone today, lol
    I knew I heard something about the Bengals getting screwed today but wasn't sure what for.

I wish Rodgers had all the weapons Brady has.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    I know. Tough to imagine watching old school football. Ya know when all three phases matter. Ya the offense is putrid but this coach this d idk I've seen it numerous times to count them out

I can't see this team going 12-4 more like 10-6 I won't be all that surprised if they lose to Buffalo and the ngals in a trap game

I can't see this team going 12-4 more like 10-6 I won't be all that surprised if they lose to Buffalo and the Bengals in a trap game. Putting Us at exactly 10-6 With loses to the following Edit forgot about Miami NE should win but knowing how this team can be sometimes Ill mark that down as a loss.

Ravens

Bills

Bengals

Texans
    Last edited by BSF101; 12-08-2019 at 11:56 PM.

I don't see the bungles winning. And honestly you don't think Buffalo will crap themselves

One More Time

I knew I heard something about the Bengals getting screwed today but wasn't sure what for.
    Having Mike Brown as their owner 🤣

I don't see the bungles winning. And honestly you don't think Buffalo will crap themselves

I respectfully disagree about the Trap game its's usually those types of teams that have nothing to play for usually play well against a better or in this case a mediocre team. And yes and no for the Bills I still think they can somehow find a way to win the AFC East but then again its the Bills so with that team your never know. just look at the Texans play good one week and then lose by 14? to the Broncos a team that has little to play for. The sad thing is although they only have 3 losses it seems like more only because its againt teams they should have probably beaten.

I think there was definite possibility for CIN being a trap game but Id be surprised the way this one ended. They really charged a good comeback despite some tough luck circumstances. Theyre leaving this game pissed off so Id be surprised if they dont come out strong and motivated next week. CIN is reallllllly bad too lol

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think there was definite possibility for CIN being a trap game but Id be surprised the way this one ended. They really charged a good comeback despite some tough luck circumstances. Theyre leaving this game pissed off so Id be surprised if they dont come out strong and motivated next week. CIN is reallllllly bad too lol
    I think honestly this team has given up trying.

I think honestly this team has given up trying.
    such a dumb thing to say.... did you not just watch the chiefs game? brady had emotion after running for a first... the defense and special teams played out of their minds.... not sure who exactly has given up

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    such a dumb thing to say.... did you not just watch the chiefs game? brady had emotion after running for a first... the defense and special teams played out of their minds.... not sure who exactly has given up
    I really believe they given up and if they fall next week to the 1-12 Bengals then this yr has been a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Lamar didn't even look good today. 16 of 25, but I would venture to say that at least 10 of those completions were at or behind the line of scrimmage. He worked from a relatively clean pocket all day because the Bills pass rush is non-existent. But tomorrow, we'll hear all about how he is the MVP.
    I really believe they given up and if they fall next week to the 1-12 Bengals then this yr has been a bust.
    Cincy is trash. It's a bit silly to think the 10-3 team that has only lost to playoffs teams so far will be at risk of losing to the worst team. The Pats might be getting exposed by good teams, but their defense will probably win the game for them even if the Pats punt every drive.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast