Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    That pick was strange. Mahomes threw it like it was a dead play.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I didn't see it but if the defender never looked back for the ball, DPI is called 100% of the time.
    Not looking back doesn’t mean PI.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not looking back doesn’t mean PI.
    When I read "receiver tried to go through the defender to get to it." I assumed that was the contact/interference, without the defender trying to make a play on the ball. But again, I didn't see the play.

The last 2nd down throw by Brady was what has been missing from the NE offense. He dropped back and threw it. He didn’t wait a second for the receiver to break. He just trusted that he’d go the right way.

**** our FG unit though lol

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Lamar didn't even look good today. 16 of 25, but I would venture to say that at least 10 of those completions were at or behind the line of scrimmage. He worked from a relatively clean pocket all day because the Bills pass rush is non-existent. But tomorrow, we'll hear all about how he is the MVP.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Lamar didn't even look good today. 16 of 25, but I would venture to say that at least 10 of those completions were at or behind the line of scrimmage. He worked from a relatively clean pocket all day because the Bills pass rush is non-existent. But tomorrow, we'll hear all about how he is the MVP.
    He is.

Buffalo is no slouch against the pass. 168 yard avg. Its time to accept that Lamar is pretty freaking good.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He is.

Buffalo is no slouch against the pass. 168 yard avg. Its time to accept that Lamar is pretty freaking good.
    Disagree. Most of Lamar's throws today were at or behind the line of scrimmage. They game planned beautifully, allowing their playmakers to pick up YAC against a team that, for whatever reason, has done a poor job tackling all season. He was also relatively unobstructed today. Our secondary is great, but he barely threw the ball beyond 10. His longest throw was on a blown coverage by Poyer. He still won the game, deserves credit for that, but I really didn't think he was all that good. He'll be the talk on all the shows tomorrow, though, because his team is 11-2. One of the few things the Bills did well today was limit his run opportunities. Not impressed by that at all.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Brady in peak form

Disagree. Most of Lamar's throws today were at or behind the line of scrimmage. They game planned beautifully, allowing their playmakers to pick up YAC against a team that, for whatever reason, has done a poor job tackling all season. He was also relatively unobstructed today. Our secondary is great, but he barely threw the ball beyond 10. His longest throw was on a blown coverage by Poyer. He still won the game, deserves credit for that, but I really didn't think he was all that good. He'll be the talk on all the shows tomorrow, though, because his team is 11-2. One of the few things the Bills did well today was limit his run opportunities. Not impressed by that at all.
    Can’t fault him for running a flawless game plan.

Two weeks in a row throwing for less than 200 yards. Just accept that hes the goat dude lol
    Reading the NFL rule book like:

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Two weeks in a row throwing for less than 200 yards. Just accept that hes the goat dude lol
    He’s not the goat.

Brady is done lol

Minshew. Amirite?

It's official the Patriots suck. 2nd ranked defense my *** I knew it was a fluke.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    It's official the Patriots suck. 2nd ranked defense my *** I knew it was a fluke.
    So did everyone here.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast