Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dolphins @ jets

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    We had that guy last year his name was OLB Josh Allen or would you prefer Zadarius Smith, or Anthony Barr.

We HAVE to get that guy this year.

Pressing need #1, been #1 for years.
    That’s very true, but this team has many critical needs.
    In no particular order: Oline, #1 WR, #1CB, OLB

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    We had that guy last year his name was OLB Josh Allen or would you prefer Zadarius Smith, or Anthony Barr.

We HAVE to get that guy this year.

Pressing need #1, been #1 for years.
    Agreed.

The other aspect that we forget is that having a guy like Jenkins on the other side of an elite PR, will also help the elite player, because they can't simply focus on him. They still at least need to account for Jenkins and that takes some of the effort away from the Elite player.

**** off. Where's my title

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    That’s very true, but this team has many critical needs.
    In no particular order: Oline, #1 WR, #1CB, OLB
    Absolutely
    I would rank it
    1 Edge/OT They are really the big ones. I think our WRs look better if Sam has more time to throw and our CBs look better with more QB pressure.
    I tend to agree with MrX on the Edge being the pressing need because this draft only has a few, high level prospects at that position.
    I think OL can be addressed in the later first round (Via trade up) and the second and third rounds.

Austin/Maulet/Poole are all solid looking CBs. Could Bless be a legit lockdown? Maybe. But it would be nice to bring in another high level CB. Ryan, even a guy like Bradbury would be upgrades.

Re-sign Robbie and DT. Keep Smith around and get a WR in the mid rounds.

So much will depend on FA. And so much of that will depend on how players really feel about Gase. If players really dislike him, we are screwed.
    That sucks because of course guys will come for the paycheck but as we saw with TJ, we don't want that.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Absolutely
    I would rank it
    1 Edge/OT They are really the big ones. I think our WRs look better if Sam has more time to throw and our CBs look better with more QB pressure.
    I tend to agree with MrX on the Edge being the pressing need because this draft only has a few, high level prospects at that position.
    I think OL can be addressed in the later first round (Via trade up) and the second and third rounds.

Austin/Maulet/Poole are all solid looking CBs. Could Bless be a legit lockdown? Maybe. But it would be nice to bring in another high level CB. Ryan, even a guy like Bradbury would be upgrades.

Re-sign Robbie and DT. Keep Smith around and get a WR in the mid rounds.

So much will depend on FA. And so much of that will depend on how players really feel about Gase. If players really dislike him, we are screwed.
    That sucks because of course guys will come for the paycheck but as we saw with TJ, we don't want that.
    Gase and his personality are a definite concern. I feel he thinks he is above the game, but he’s not done **** to earn it.

I don’t think we’re getting a shot at Chase Young, so we’re really talking about Epenesa as a top 10 pick if we’re determined to get an edge guy.

We can certainly fill several holes in FA, there’s a reasonable chance some talented Oline (Scherff, Castonzo) CB (Jones, Peters, Harris), WR (Green & Cooper) are available...plus, what does the trade market look like? Is Stephon Diggs available? Would we take a chance on OBJ? What happens with Trent Williams?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456