Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 254 of 454 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 6799
  1. #3796
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/jquaddddd...7Ctwgr%5Etweet



    Lenny Dykstra actually responded in the comments section lol.
    Lenny Dykstra is a free agent CF, let's sign him to lead off.

  2. #3797
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    512
    No major league contracts signed yet this offseason. Cubs signing everyone and their moms to minor league deals. Iowa gonna win the championship, Cubs busy watching Hamels/Castellanos/Russell/Cishek/Kintzler walk.

  3. #3798
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    Or maybe heís had too many Budweiserís tonight.

    All jokes aside, I completely agree. He doesnít just say stuff to pump up the fans. He has pretty much done what heís said he was going to do since heís been here.

    I donít care what any report says, IF the KB grievance is settled next week, I look for the dominos to fall and fall fast. We are just a couple weeks away from ST. Iím certain Theo has the game plan pretty much locked in.
    Having the grievance settled a couple of weeks from pitchers and catchers reporting is a joke. The Cubs should sue the MLB or whomever, legit.

  4. #3799
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
    No major league contracts signed yet this offseason. Cubs signing everyone and their moms to minor league deals. Iowa gonna win the championship, Cubs busy watching Hamels/Castellanos/Russell/Cishek/Kintzler walk.
    Is Kintzler still a FA? Also, maybe that report of the Cubs asking Nick to wait is true. Heís still out there.

  5. #3800
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    13,612

    2019-20 Offseason Thread 2.0: Winter Meetings Edition

    https://twitter.com/espnchicubs/stat...832007688?s=21

    If they can ever find 4 million dollars so they can pay Holt that would be my guess . Reds are interested in Holt however.
    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dfan25; 01-18-2020 at 12:59 PM.


    El Mago

  6. #3801
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    22,725

    2019-20 Offseason Thread 2.0: Winter Meetings Edition

    Crane Kenney announced at Cubs Convention that they have agreed to carriage deals with 22 other cable/satellite providers (couldnít read names of them).

    However, theyíre still working with Comcast/Xfinity and Kenney said heís confident that they should reach an agreement before ST starts

    He also mentioned that every Spring Training game will be broadcasted on Marquee Network when it launches (for those of you who wondered about it)

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  7. #3802
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    22,725
    Kenney and the GM of the Marquee Network Mike McCarthy announced new programming blocks, extended pre/postgame coverage, new Cubs documentaries, classic games archived, and also extensive coverage of their minor league teams on their network (including games)

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  8. #3803
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    22,725

    2019-20 Offseason Thread 2.0: Winter Meetings Edition

    Marquee hires:

    Mike Santini - Senior VP of programming
    Bob Vorwald - special advisor
    Len Kasper & Jim DeShaies - TV broadcasters
    Cole Wright - Studio host
    Taylor McGregor - Field reporter
    Ryan Dempster - Studio/Game analyst (occasional 3rd broadcaster during games with Len & JD)
    Rick Sutcliffe - Studio Analyst
    Carlos Pena - Studio Analyst
    Mark DeRosa - Studio/Game Analyst (also occasional 3rd broadcaster with Len & JD as well)
    Doug Glanville - Studio Analyst
    Lou Piniella - Studio Analyst
    Dan Plesac - Studio Analyst
    Jason Hammel - Studio Analyst
    Chris Myers - Play-by-play/Studio Host

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  9. #3804
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Marquee hires:

    Mike Santini - Senior VP of programming
    Bob Vorwald - special advisor
    Len Kasper & Jim DeShaies - TV broadcasters
    Cole Wright - Studio host
    Taylor McGregor - Field reporter
    Ryan Dempster - Studio/Game analyst (occasional 3rd broadcaster during games with Len & JD)
    Rick Sutcliffe - Studio Analyst
    Carlos Pena - Studio Analyst
    Mark DeRosa - Studio/Game Analyst (also occasional 3rd broadcaster with Len & JD as well)
    Doug Glanville - Studio Analyst
    Lou Piniella - Studio Analyst
    Dan Plesac - Studio Analyst
    Jason Hammel - Studio Analyst
    Chris Myers - Play-by-play/Studio Host
    Iím sure people will complain and find a way to politicize things, but this look like an enormous upgrade over NBCSN with the Kaplan and DeJesus clown show.

  10. #3805
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Crane Kenney announced at Cubs Convention that they have agreed to carriage deals with 22 other cable/satellite providers (couldnít read names of them).

    However, theyíre still working with Comcast/Xfinity and Kenney said heís confident that they should reach an agreement before ST starts

    He also mentioned that every Spring Training game will be broadcasted on Marquee Network when it launches (for those of you who wondered about it)
    Thanks..
    Waitin Comcast,got a feeling that will come down to the last day

  11. #3806
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubboy View Post
    Iím sure people will complain and find a way to politicize things, but this look like an enormous upgrade over NBCSN with the Kaplan and DeJesus clown show.
    Big time upgrade over those two

    DeJesus was worse then watching paint dry

  12. #3807
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    4,721

  13. #3808
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Marquee hires:

    Mike Santini - Senior VP of programming
    Bob Vorwald - special advisor
    Len Kasper & Jim DeShaies - TV broadcasters
    Cole Wright - Studio host
    Taylor McGregor - Field reporter
    Ryan Dempster - Studio/Game analyst (occasional 3rd broadcaster during games with Len & JD)
    Rick Sutcliffe - Studio Analyst
    Carlos Pena - Studio Analyst
    Mark DeRosa - Studio/Game Analyst (also occasional 3rd broadcaster with Len & JD as well)
    Doug Glanville - Studio Analyst
    Lou Piniella - Studio Analyst
    Dan Plesac - Studio Analyst
    Jason Hammel - Studio Analyst
    Chris Myers - Play-by-play/Studio Host
    I hate Mark Derosa.

  14. #3809
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    24,790
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Marquee hires:

    Mike Santini - Senior VP of programming
    Bob Vorwald - special advisor
    Len Kasper & Jim DeShaies - TV broadcasters
    Cole Wright - Studio host
    Taylor McGregor - Field reporter
    Ryan Dempster - Studio/Game analyst (occasional 3rd broadcaster during games with Len & JD)
    Rick Sutcliffe - Studio Analyst
    Carlos Pena - Studio Analyst
    Mark DeRosa - Studio/Game Analyst (also occasional 3rd broadcaster with Len & JD as well)
    Doug Glanville - Studio Analyst
    Lou Piniella - Studio Analyst
    Dan Plesac - Studio Analyst
    Jason Hammel - Studio Analyst
    Chris Myers - Play-by-play/Studio Host
    This is a very solid Channel Team IMO.

    Iíd prefer a little less Dempster though. Donít care for his game calling.

  15. #3810
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,051
    Arenít some of those guys on MLB network? Plus, is Dejesus still working for NBC then, or is he out of a job?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •