Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 414 of 454 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 6799
    Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    Thawv, I have seen it before too. I was honestly wondering where it came from. I was not nitpicking.
    I have too! Maybe I did it subliminally

Maybe it's because we always use AA for almora, but I promise it won't happen again

Before Fiers came clean, if someone said the Astros were cheating, I would have guessed it was their pitchers.
    Guys go there and it’s like they discover the fountain of youth. Have to wonder if the pitchers have done anything against the rules. That entire organization had a no holds barred kind of an approach the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubboy View Post
    Upon reading that I just asked myself “who the hell is AA?”
    Same lol. I didn’t respond because I didn’t want to sound stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before Fiers came clean, if someone said the Astros were cheating, I would have guessed it was their pitchers.
    Guys go there and it’s like they discover the fountain of youth. Have to wonder if the pitchers have done anything against the rules. That entire organization had a no holds barred kind of an approach the last few years.
    I'm quite sure their pitchers are cheaters also

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    I think AA is the ending point and not the starting point
    I think KB asks for Arenado money first and Theo probably counters with 8/200 and then they go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous
    That actually contradicts Altuve who said his wife would get really, really, really mad if his shirt was ripped off and he is “shy”.

But nah, a tattoo artist decided not to finish doing work on a multi-millionaire. Well... wow!

2019-20 Offseason Thread 2.0: Winter Meetings Edition

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Lmao.

The Astros organization has THE WORST PR in all of sports. Everyone needs to just shut the **** up already. They’re making themselves look worse by the day.
    Jim “once you hire blacks, you can never fire them." Crane was probably the one who gave Carlos Correa pointers on what to say.

“Carlos, say this. They’re bound to believe you.”.
    Last edited by JHBulls; 02-15-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    That actually contradicts Altuve who said his wife would get really, really, really mad if his shirt was ripped off and he is “shy”.

But nah, a tattoo artist decided not to finish doing work on a multi-millionaire. Well... wow!
    Lol it’s crazy! At least stick to one lie.

Saw a tweet that Comcast received a proposal from marquee and are reviewing it..

Sure hope they get something done during the week

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Saw a tweet that Comcast received a proposal from marquee and are reviewing it..

Sure hope they get something done during the week
    Yeah I saw that too. Hope it happens before ST, but Jesse Rogers made it seem like it won’t be done until just before Opening Day

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Didn't it come out a few years back that their spin rates were way above league average for nearly the entire rotation?

I kinda feel bad for Astros fans. They have to support a bunch of asshats and tell themselves a bunch of delusional lies to rationalize their fandom.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    I think KB asks for Arenado money first and Theo probably counters with 8/200 and then they go from there.

I'm referring to the cubs point of view. There's no way they go higher than NA. Boras would want to start there

I'd say 7/195 is very reasonable

2019-20 Offseason Thread 2.0: Winter Meetings Edition

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    I kinda feel bad for Astros fans. They have to support a bunch of asshats and tell themselves a bunch of delusional lies to rationalize their fandom.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I can tolerate Astros fans who say they’re embarrassed by this scandal and they don’t consider the 2017 trophy theirs but will continue supporting the team because they love baseball too much and were Astros fans for years prior to the cheating.

I cannot tolerate Astros fans who says that everyone cheats and they aren’t the only ones. Those people have no idea the difference between a runner standing on 2nd and indicating to the batter the catchers signs and an entire team who devised a plan to install a camera in CF pointed at the catcher and then someone else banging on a trashcan to the hitter to indicate the sign with no one on base. No one cheats like that and it is ridiculous to think other teams do.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Yeah I saw that too. Hope it happens before ST, but Jesse Rogers made it seem like it won’t be done until just before Opening Day
    I like Jesse but how would he know lol