Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 348 of 454 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6799
    Kudos to the Dodgers for acting like a big market team and still keeping the prospects coming through the pipeline.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    A very small, non-logical thinking portion of my brain had hope that we could make room for Betts in 2021. So long to that pipe dream.
    Why canít we still get him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post

Still a chance, but probably a little less likely now. I would be surprised if he doesn't sign an extension with the Dodgers.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

https://twitter.com/byrobertmurray/s...876333569?s=21

Ok guys... donít kill me. Would the twins give us a combo of Berrios, Arraez, & Balazovic for KB and Darvish/Quintana? I mean if they really see 2020 as their window, would they really get this aggressive? Would Darvish make sense? Would Q and KB be enough to get Berrios? Maybe take out Arraez? I have lots of questions here!

I donít think theyíd have interest after signing Donaldson.

Still a chance, but probably a little less likely now. I would be surprised if he doesn't sign an extension with the Dodgers.
    Unless the Dodgers put close to 400 mil on the table, he will hit FA.

He won't sign an extension anywhere, it seems. He's going to hit the market. Not sure why he's any more likely to sign in LA than Boston.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

2019-20 Offseason Thread 2.0: Winter Meetings Edition

https://twitter.com/byrobertmurray/s...876333569?s=21

Ok guys... donít kill me. Would the twins give us a combo of Berrios, Arraez, & Balazovic for KB and Darvish/Quintana? I mean if they really see 2020 as their window, would they really get this aggressive? Would Darvish make sense? Would Q and KB be enough to get Berrios? Maybe take out Arraez? I have lots of questions here!

I donít see a fit for KB in Minnesota, especially after they signed Donaldson to play 3B for almost $100 mil

2016 World Series Champions!!!

2019-20 Offseason Thread 2.0: Winter Meetings Edition

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    He won't sign an extension anywhere, it seems. He's going to hit the market. Not sure why he's any more likely to sign in LA than Boston.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    If theyíd start the offer with a 4 he might sign it. Boston wouldnít. Maybe LA will?

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    I donít think theyíd have interest after signing Donaldson.
    I agree, but they canít look at their team and think they are good enough to beat the Yankees, Astros, and maybe not even the Rays. They know the White Sox are coming in hot. Giving up their top pitching prospect for a back end starter/reliever screams desperation. Why stop there?

Well history shows that Theo loves sloppy seconds from the Dodgers roster

I agree, but they canít look at their team and think they are good enough to beat the Yankees, Astros, and maybe not even the Rays. They know the White Sox are coming in hot. Giving up their top pitching prospect for a back end starter/reliever screams desperation. Why stop there?

They canít worry about the Yankees, Astros, and Rays. They just need to focus on the division and hope it goes well in October.

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    They canít worry about the Yankees, Astros, and Rays. They just need to focus on the division and hope it goes well in October.
    Iím sure the Dodgers werenít worried about their division either. They traded for Betts for 1 reason only. Itís World Series or bust for them at this point.

Maybe I am trying to talk myself into something that isnít there, but that Maeda deal was... odd.

Doesn't change anything. He'll be a FA, which usually means to the higher bidder goes the spoils.

Dodgers will try, but my guess is Betts would want to test the market and see how high he can get..

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't he be the biggest bat available next offseason and he only 28

Iím sure the Dodgers werenít worried about their division either. They traded for Betts for 1 reason only. Itís World Series or bust for them at this point.

Maybe I am trying to talk myself into something that isnít there, but that Maeda deal was... odd.

I think you are.