Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Championship Week

Oregon-Utah currently is going on, with Oregon up 20 on Utah. I figured Oregon could compete but not a blowout. Interesting to see how this plays out.

Big stand by the Ducks defense. Giving up a score and a long fumble leading to a punt from the endzone could have been disasterious. Fortunately for them it is still 20-7. Nice work.

Yet another example of why punting on 4th on the opponents 40 is a bad idea. It gave Oregon a chance to at the very least eat clock, even worse Oregon looks like they have shut the door on Utah.

What a dominant performance against a team that had dominated every opponent all season but for their one loss. I just wish the Ducks hadn't let the game in Tempe turn into what it did or they'd be quite likely headed to the playoffs.

Going into the game I actually wasn't quite sure how I wanted it to play out tonight, despite the fact I'm an Oregon alum.....because my feeling was that the Ducks would get the Rose Bowl either way, because a Utah win likely put THEM in the playoffs.

Sad reality for Utah fans is....they went into the night thinking playoffs and a possible national championship, and they leave knowing they're likely headed to the Alamo Bowl. Too bad...they're a great team, the Ducks just came in with a fantastic game plan and took it to them.

The Utes came in averaging 36 ppg, scored 15....lowest point total before was 21 They came in allowing 56 yards rushing, Verdell had 208 just by himself.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Good, get Utah outta here

Tight game between Oklahoma and Baylor.

At this rate I think we may get LSU and Georgia both in the playoffs, if Georgia wins. Baylor and Oklahoma have been very underwhelming and Utah lost.

Baylor's 3rd string QB comes in, throws 1 pass and hits an 81 yard TD lol

OU's safety ran himself right out of the play or it would've been 15-20 yards

A team the fakes using a bubble screen instead of running the obvious bubble screen? Nice. Paid off in spades too. Too bad he didn't get the TD though, you'd hate to see a FG here after that long catch.

now he's 2/2 for 161 yards lol

As expected they have to settle for a FG.

There's barely justification for Georgia to have been above all other 1 loss teams before....there's ZERO justification for them to be in there with 2 losses...........it's simple, Georgia loses, Oklahoma's in, Georgia wins, they stay and LSU drops to #3

That said, I HATE that...despise even....as long as there are only 4 slots, 2 should NEVER come from the same conference...because that means one didn't WIN theirs.................expand to 8, fine, they get in as a 'wild card'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Georgia, florida, and auburn over ranked and hyped all season imo.

sec always gets the benefit of the doubt and over ranked. some years they deserve the ranks , other years they don't.

they will be over ranked again next year as well. whether its justified remains to be seen.

blankenship choked their w at sc, and he's semi choking today with his special teams play.

Wisky scores first, might only lose 49-7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast