Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Kevin Love got the Cavs to sign him to a deal he probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere else and now he is going to force his way out b/c they suck? He knew they were going to suck. Was this the plan all along? Is this something player are going to start doing. Find a sucker and then force a trade
    Classless. Almost as bad as what LeBron did to this poor organization over the years. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Classless. Almost as bad as what LeBron did to this poor organization over the years. Smh.

He learned at the foot of the master. How do you like your new coach? He was always one of my favorite college guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Pretty sure Love has said repeatedly that he has no problem staying with the Cavs.. Am I missing something here?

The Cavs would be smart to move him and get assets for him to help their rebuild. Why would they even want to keep Love?

He learned at the foot of the master. How do you like your new coach? He was always one of my favorite college guys.
    He's okay so far. We couldn't defend a JV team right now but it's not Beilein's fault. At this point we have zero expectations which is good. Building up then trading away the vets is more important. Looking forward to next year's draft!

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Too much IMO.

Winslow, Jones Jr., James Johnson.

And even then Miami has to have info through the back channels they have no shot at Giannis or anyone significant in 2021.
    Which is not happening, Miami will get someone in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Which is not happening, Miami will get someone in 2021
    If it's not Giannis, basically I don't care.

Not interested in forcing Oladipo to play SF or maxing out/overpaying another 30+ player (Leonard, PG, Griffin, etc).

Kevin Love got the Cavs to sign him to a deal he probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere else and now he is going to force his way out b/c they suck? He knew they were going to suck. Was this the plan all along? Is this something player are going to start doing. Find a sucker and then force a trade
    it's nothing new. most agents tell their players to take the money and think of the destination later

I think it was closer to the Cavs offering the contract so they didn’t lose him for nothing with the intention of him stat stuffing then being shipped out for assets. This was their plan all along. He’s obviously not going to say no to that money.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I think it was closer to the Cavs offering the contract so they didn’t lose him for nothing with the intention of him stat stuffing then being shipped out for assets. This was their plan all along. He’s obviously not going to say no to that money.
    Definitely possible. I wouldn’t be totally confident that I’d get the return I was looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It's as if nobody here has heard of the concept of the 3 team trade...

When Love is moved, it will be Ina deal with a lot of moving parts. Cleveland will want salary relief, young talent and/or picks. The teams Woj mentioned can't do that straight up, so they'll need to find a third team to help the deal along.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Love prefers Portland per Kevin O’Connor, would actually love to see that.

Kevin Love to the Thunder...I mean they took on CP3s contract so why not take on Love's contract? Or send him to Chicago

I heard the Raptors might be a team Love might go especially if he's traded to a contender

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Lebron did nothing to that organization. Those teams trade players just as fast.

Heat would be worse if they traded for Love

Definitely possible. I wouldn’t be totally confident that I’d get the return I was looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cavs have never been a well run org. However, not being sure you’ll get the return you want vs him walking is still a safer bet.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast