Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Big win for the Cs. Absolutely wiped the floor with Denver.

Back to back wins vs really good teams. And they more than likely get Hayward back next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Big win for the Cs. Absolutely wiped the floor with Denver.

Back to back wins vs really good teams. And they more than likely get Hayward back next week.

Nice didnít realize he was going to be back so soon

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Great bounce back win tonight. Jimmy and Bam are taking their games to the next level. Beal looked so uncomfortable tonight being guarded by Jimmy, just a straight dog on both ends and very clutch baskets and a star stuffing triple double by Jimmy. When we brought jimmy in this is the scoring we envisioned and needed from him and heís seeing that now. He didnít want to score a lot at first.

I'd be getting murdered right now if the score was reversed. But yeah bucks aren't a team built for the playoffs even though they're blowing out a top 2 team in the WCF and a team many considered as the team to rep the west in the finals. But anyway, Giannis is trash. they have 2 top 10 players in the nba so therefore they are a better team. **** every other player.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I'd be getting murdered right now if the score was reversed. But yeah bucks aren't a team built for the playoffs even though they're blowing out a top 2 team in the WCF and a team many considered as the team to rep the west in the finals. But anyway, Giannis is trash. they have 2 top 10 players in the nba so therefore they are a better team. **** every other player.
    The Bucks should go to the Finals this year man.

No one ever said this lol. The Bucks were the pre-season favorites to win the Conference and Giannis the favorite for MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Nah. Philly is. I listened to the media all off season and after watching spoetscwntr bighlights I agree.. Philly is Philly is fair superior with an inconsistent big man that can't get out of the second round and the talented $350,000,000 duo of Tobias Harris and Ben Simmons.

Nah. Philly is. I listened to the media all off season and after watching spoetscwntr bighlights I agree.. Philly is Philly is fair superior with an inconsistent big man that can't get out of the second round and the talented $350,000,000 duo of Tobias Harris and Ben Simmons.
    It'll be alright man. There is no Kawhi, LeBron or KD.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    As of right now, I select the 76ers over them. You can't take most of these games seriously, more entertainment then a true sporting event.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Bucks will be in the ECF for sure, as long as Giannis is healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

You mean the clippers-sixers finals that every media is so sure about?

Big win for the Lakeshow tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    As of right now, I select the 76ers over them. You can't take most of these games seriously, more entertainment then a true sporting event.
    Just depends on health, trades, singings and momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Great bounce back win tonight. Jimmy and Bam are taking their games to the next level. Beal looked so uncomfortable tonight being guarded by Jimmy, just a straight dog on both ends and very clutch baskets and a star stuffing triple double by Jimmy. When we brought jimmy in this is the scoring we envisioned and needed from him and heís seeing that now. He didnít want to score a lot at first.
    I think Jimmy is perfect for the role heís in now. Heís got multiple talented players around him that play hard and he can kind of run the show. When he picks his spots heís clear top dog so doesnít get challenged there.

I think the issue with him in the past has been blending in with stars so weíll see how that translates. Since I know eventually you want to add star power if youíre Pat Riley.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    LOL its hard for me to see Philly even getting out of the first or second round. Let's hold our horses when assuming they'll make it to the ecf when they need to worry about rd 1 and rd 2 first

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast