Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Man, what a dumpster fire. Feel bad for Knicks fans. Most on here seem to be reasonable folks. At some point all this irrelevance has to start effecting fandom of one of the most popular franchises historically right? I mean why would younger generations of fans have any reason to get on board with the Knicks??

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Man, what a dumpster fire. Feel bad for Knicks fans. Most on here seem to be reasonable folks. At some point all this irrelevance has to start effecting fandom of one of the most popular franchises historically right? I mean why would younger generations of fans have any reason to get on board with the Knicks??
    cuz big cities carry the most laymen. popularity is king

Dolan has found the cure again!!

And the circus continues.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

What a shytshow! How the hell can you be so miserable for over 2 decades when you are in such a huge media market like NY?

I hate coaches being first scapegoats but fizdale had given up the guy was begging to get fired for awhile this doesn't mean Mills is off the hook and ofcourse Dolan is Knicks fans curse.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, Mills remains. How does this guy continue to slip under the radar? He's the one behind so many years' worth of terrible deals!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12