Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knicks fire Fizdale

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...orst-4-18-mark

Not like he had much to work with. Will the Knicks ever be good or does that only come after Dolan gives up?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Scapegoat

They will never get it. I had a feeling they were going to do this after last night.

What are their expectations? How are you ever going to build anything without establishing any stability? This move makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

sign all the mediocre pfs to 2 year deals. when that doesn't pan out, fire the hc.

Great for Fiz. I'm a Miami guy and I feel genuine sorrow for Knick fans. The franchise they root for is a clown show.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    sign all the mediocre pfs to 2 year deals. when that doesn't pan out, fire the hc.
    exactly. It a shame b/c all these coaches the Knicks hang out to dry don't seem to get another chance. I don't know if Fizdale is a good coach or not but i doubt he gets another head coaching job

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

We love Fizdale in Miami, would love to have him back.

Yikes. I'm not surprised, bc its the Knicks.

But yeah, I agree, I doubt he gets another head coaching gig after the strange ending in Memphis and now this.

His next shot is probably a interim HC, and if he does well he might get another shot as a HC.

Knicks R Back

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Yikes. I'm not surprised, bc its the Knicks.

But yeah, I agree, I doubt he gets another head coaching gig after the strange ending in Memphis and now this.
    Hes been the scapegoat for management putting together a ****** team twice now

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Hes been the scapegoat for management putting together a ****** team twice now
    Very true but that's the only head coaching experience on his coaching resume.

He either needs to get head coaching experience in another league(college, G-League or overseas) or try to be a lead assistant/associate HC in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Knicks R Back
    knicks is back.

he'll get another shot, its prolly best he doesn't stick around and the knicks fall off even more.

they should have saved their cap space and used it as a means of absorbing dead weight contracts for draft picks. ****ing idiots could be dangling Iggy and taken a first. lots of teams traded picks for players this off season alone. imagine by the deadline, having all that cap. will never understand why teams insist on rushing to reach the floor before absolutely necessary

This should change things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast