Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    So far Timmy H Jr. is the better part of the trade for the Mavs. And to those who see the future and know that the picks we received are worthless let me know what stocks to buy while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    So far Timmy H Jr. is the better part of the trade for the Mavs. And to those who see the future and know that the picks we received are worthless let me know what stocks to buy while you're at it.
    You guys also assume KP will never be the same and no I wouldn't ask you which stocks to buy because I don't want to lose my money.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Corn. Invest in corn. The next bio fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    You guys also assume KP will never be the same and no I wouldn't ask you which stocks to buy because I don't want to lose my money.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    ""You guys?" I speak of the here and now -- so far Timmy has played better overall than KP -- check out tonight's box score. I say nothing about KP's future.

Even shooting poorly KP is an impact player. No offense but I think you are way off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Fizdale may have been a scapegoat, but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was not a good coach. I wasn't a fan of the hiring at the time and the only silver lining was that he had a good reputation among the players. If we're being honest, that's probably a big part of why he was brought in initially and we have nothing to show for it. His spat with Gasol kind of tells you all you need to know about him.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Right. Hes not playing well right now and is nowhere near the player we last saw. Next year we will find out, but it is concerning.
    Id def be concerned if i was dallas, he barely moves, but that can change next season, well have to wait and see, but we still lost the trade.

Ive never trusted KPs legs, but he only needs a few healthy seasons with donnie and your ring chasing.

More concerning in dsj has no injuries and looks washed up at 21 and doesnt even care.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 12-08-2019 at 11:36 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789