Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    so what’s going on in Knicks land? I don’t even remember the last game I watched lol.

Hopefully Perry n Mills are gone as well. Wanted them gone after the THJ contract. I still think they hire Fiz thinking he could lure a superstar in 2019 FA n that flopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The thing with KP is, would he have resigned with this team? I doubt it. I think he saw the writing on the wall and GTFO or crazy town. I think Mills and Perry knew this, mostly because KP told them.
    I think they knew they had an asset they couldn't keep and one who would vocally challenge them and the team.
    They had a window to move him and did. Was it a great return? Meh. Not what we would have liked but we got a guy many here wanted and a couple firsts. So it wasn't horrible. It just wasn't a great deal.

Mills is completely and utterly incompetent as a front office guy. He is absolutely horrid. Dolan is a tool but one thing seems apparent, he likes who he likes and is loyal to them to a fault. It's one of his few redeeming qualities but it sucks as a business owner to have it.

For Fiz, I just didn't see anything he did. Like nothing. I see no development aside from a natural progression from experience. I see no, tough D. I see no ball movement. I see no continuity or consistency.
    I see the same knicks team I have seen for the last decade. Slow, selfish, no d playing and soft. The thing is, I think there are some players on this team who are not like that. I want to see them.
    The Knicks front office needed to be challenged just like when Kobe challenged the Lakers. The FO needs to be held accountable to make the team better **** that is what they get paid for. I am under the belief KP wanted to stay but wanted to here from the FO a plan to get better but the FOs plan was to get rid of KP and sign two other max FAs

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    The Knicks front office needed to be challenged just like when Kobe challenged the Lakers. The FO needs to be held accountable to make the team better **** that is what they get paid for. I am under the belief KP wanted to stay but wanted to here from the FO a plan to get better but the FOs plan was to get rid of KP and sign two other max FAs
    That is exactly what it was after all who in there right mind want to leave NY market unless the head of the team has no idea what they're doing but in Knicks lala land KP became public enemy number one. How sickening this place became when ppl wished he never played again so they could justify the trade was just horrible instead of disaster level.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

the knicks are a walking PR chaos. Who in their right mind would sign with this team other than a fringe star player that isnt getting more money from another team? what bright coach wants to join this mess of an organization? And who continues to put up watching this team? I know the Mets, Jets and to an extent the Giants have been a joke but at least you watch their games and while the results are mostly laughable on most occasions they in no way do what the knicks have done to me. From being a huge basketball fan to never miss games to barely watching a game because you can see the overall outcome before the season starts.

Every year i come in the offseason and see the same people posting how this year is gonna be better than last year because they got these X or Y fringe players and then i laugh when they end up being worse
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    That is exactly what it was after all who in there right mind want to leave NY market unless the head of the team has no idea what they're doing but in Knicks lala land KP became public enemy number one. How sickening this place became when ppl wished he never played again so they could justify the trade was just horrible instead of disaster level.

That is why I made the thread after the trade stating that unless Mills Perry had some kind of guarantee from KD and another player, trading KP could not be anything but a fail.

This nihilistic attitude has to go.

You get better by taking steps to get better. Throwing a pick 6 interception sucks, but it is not the end of the game or the season. It is one play.

We have nearly 60 games to go before this season ends and that leaves a lot of room for improvement

Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    the knicks are a walking PR chaos. Who in their right mind would sign with this team other than a fringe star player that isnt getting more money from another team? what bright coach wants to join this mess of an organization? And who continues to put up watching this team? I know the Mets, Jets and to an extent the Giants have been a joke but at least you watch their games and while the results are mostly laughable on most occasions they in no way do what the knicks have done to me. From being a huge basketball fan to never miss games to barely watching a game because you can see the overall outcome before the season starts.

Every year i come in the offseason and see the same people posting how this year is gonna be better than last year because they got these X or Y fringe players and then i laugh when they end up being worse

Before Fizdale Mike Budenholzer and Tom Thibodeau wanted this job,
    Do you think Mark Jackson or Van Grundy would’ve turn down the opportunity?
    This is NY man no matter how bad the situation is there’s always gonna be people lining up,
    They just gotta chose wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nycbball08 View Post
    Before Fizdale Mike Budenholzer and Tom Thibodeau wanted this job,
    Do you think Mark Jackson or Van Grundy would’ve turn down the opportunity?
    This is NY man no matter how bad the situation is there’s always gonna be people lining up,
    They just gotta chose wisely.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    That is why I made the thread after the trade stating that unless Mills Perry had some kind of guarantee from KD and another player, trading KP could not be anything but a fail.
    We got randle instead, delusionals told me all off season, randle was a top level nba scorer, with a very good 3 point shot, who can run the offense with his great passing, and would be an all star player in NY.

Im still waiting to see that player.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Sad part is they could have used cap space to get more assets like take on cp3 contract with picks but no let's sign one year deals. They didn't even need to use up all cap space either hell they could have paid Lance 10 mil instead of Ellington atleast that would have been good pr but Knicks are just dumb on another level.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    We got randle instead, delusionals told me all off season, randle was a top level nba scorer, with a very good 3 point shot, who can run the offense with his great passing, and would be an all star player in NY.

Im still waiting to see that player.
    I'm still willing to give Randle chance under proper system with accountability. Trust me I have seen tons of trash on Knicks last two decades and Randle isn't one of them he's not KP level but he can play.

seems like a lot of people are calling for Mills head in the media, let’s go Dolan swing the axe..

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I fully agree with the bolded. The knicks FO sucks. They should all be gone if this coach does as poorly as Fiz. If this coach gets the team on a roll? It will save them for the short term.

I don't disagree that's what KP wanted. I don't disagree that KP wanted to be here and wanted the FO to make the team better. I am sure that's true.
    My guess is they tried to sell him, "patience" KP wanted, them to show it. They couldn't. Road ended.

Bottom line, KP got disgruntled and wanted to leave because of the FO's inability to get anything tangible done. They knew they would lose him, so they moved him.

I still think he was a prima dona bish and I don't miss him. But

(I will say that if KP had stayed, he and RJ are a nice couple pieces. Add Mitchel in? Nice Defensive FC.)

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    who did Perry draft?
    Perry was part of a Piston's front office that built a team that went to 6 eastern conference finals.
    Perry was also part of the front office that drafted Kevin Durant, Victor Oladipo, Aaron Gordon, De 'Aron Fox, RJ Barrette, Mitchell Robinson, Ignas Brazdeikis.
    Sure Perry isn't the greatest at scouting but he is better than any previous GM the Knicks have had the last 20 years.
    Only way I get rid of Perry is if the team can add a GM like Uriji or other proven executive that has a great track record.
    Last edited by SK6; 12-07-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

KP is an arrogant prick. Instead of wanting to lead this team to something better he *****ed and moaned about everything. The fact he dared to make any ultimatums is proof of this.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast