Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    We continue to blame coaches and Mills continued to get a pass. He is the one that needs to be axed, rat faced clueless turd of a human being.
    100% agreed

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Pointless move that will do little to actually change anything.

Mills and Perry should have been fired last year.

Nah. FIZDALE was a ****** coach. Period.

Mills may be a ****** president, but that doesn't affect how bad Fizdale was. Anybody here thinking that we have had a good evaluation of the players is just straight lying to themselves.

The system sucked. His coaching sucked. Almost every player regressed under him.

I think some people have captured it here and the fact is that Fiz may be a good assistant but not a good head coach.

He may be good at ideas and offering suggestions under a head coach that can filter between his good and bad ideas but he can't be the filter.

I knew he was getting fired soon when he finally benched Knox. Fiz was desperate.

Stilladelusional told me i didnt know what i was talking about though.

Thank god we let fizdale draft his guy Knox, and now hes not even here anymore.

Should of drafted SGA like i said, worthless know nothing franchise...

Whoever we hire needs to maximize Mitch, Knox and RJ. Tired of the regression.

Mitch has taken steps back.

RJ (who I was never really sold stylistically) has fallen out of the top 10 best looking rookies. That kid Rui from Washington looks like the real prize.

Knox...well, Iím not even sure what heís good at anymore if anything.

Get a coach that knows what the hell to do with players.

Fitz lost me when he thought it was fine playing Frank the 4

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    Bring in Marc Jackson with Ewing as the assistant
    Why would Ewing give up the head coaching job at Georgetown to become an assistant with the Knicks?. That is just a silly idea.

Bring in Mark Jackson this year rather than next season plz

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    Bring in Mark Jackson this year rather than next season plz
    Didnít Mark Jackson like secretly record his players and play ****ed up mind games with them?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Didnít Mark Jackson like secretly record his players and play ****ed up mind games with them?
    Then they went on to be the best team in history lol. Maybe we need his methods

Get Ujiri from Toronto, and let him run it all. Let him bring in people from the outside - no Ewing, Houston, Jackson - no one who as EVER had anything to do with Dolan. A clean slate needs to be clean. To attract any free agents or good staff, the place needs to be disinfected.

Mills has a 20 year track record: no need for more evidence of his level of "competence." Perry might be competent - I'd let Ujiri figure that out, but the short track record indicates Perry is nothing more than a "yes" man.

Fizdale was not a great coach for this team. He might be for a different kind of ball club. But Red Auerbach or Red Holzman could not get 25 wins out of this roster. He's just the easiest one to blame and fire.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Lol mark Jackson is a weirdo

I'm really tired of Mills. I would still hang on to Perry.

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    Then they went on to be the best team in history lol. Maybe we need his methods
    I mean they had Steph, Klay, and Draymond then added KD so...

Iím all for bringing old 90s Knicks back into the fold but Iím very wary of Jackson in particular. I think we can do better personally. Not sure who the right guy is but we need a modern coach for sure.

The Knicks are naming Mike Miller as an interim head coach, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.

No, not that Mike Miller. This Miller has been effective in the G League as the coach of the year, and it's a sign that the Knicks want to have some developmental aspects in their coaching staff. Miller figures to get the job for the duration of the season unless the Knicks somehow land a big-name coach. Keith Bogans will also join the NBA coaching staff from the G League ranks.

SOURCE: Shams Charania on Twitter
    Dec 6, 2019, 5:42 PM ET
    Rotoworld

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast