Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Knicks fire Fizdale

Knicks fired coach David Fizdale, league source tells ESPN.

-WOJ

Let's hope Mills and Perry are next!!!

Come on Pat Sullivan

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Scapegoat one, out the door.

**** off. Where's my title

On the one hand Fiz didn't put together this archaic roster and it's a disgrace to make him the fall guy. The circus continues.

OTOH I dont think Fiz was a good coach anyway and maybe next guy in line will use these guys a bit better.

but really, just another sad day in Knicks basketball. Perry is really the guy that needs to go. moreso then even Mills.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    On the one hand Fiz didn't put together this archaic roster and it's a disgrace to make him the fall guy. The circus continues.

OTOH I dont think Fiz was a good coach anyway and maybe next guy in line will use these guys a bit better.

but really, just another sad day in Knicks basketball. Perry is really the guy that needs to go. moreso then even Mills.
    I don't agree. Out of the three Mills has been here the longest. He hired the coach who was supposed to be able to recruit and bring that asinine ISO system.. He hired the GM. He was in charge of this regime. He wouldn't even still be there if he wasn't Dolan's buddy.

The blame game:

Mills
    Fizdale
    Perry

That's how I see it. But they all really should be fired...

My take on Fizdale. He was given a bad roster but did very little to maximize what he had. His lineups were poor. There was no consistent/sound plans on offense or defense. Team had no identity. Young players stopped progressing. If roster continues to underachieve, Mills is next

-Schmeelk

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    My take on Fizdale. He was given a bad roster but did very little to maximize what he had. His lineups were poor. There was no consistent/sound plans on offense or defense. Team had no identity. Young players stopped progressing. If roster continues to underachieve, Mills is next

-Schmeelk
    Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I don't agree. Out of the three Mills has been here the longest. He hired the coach who was supposed to be able to recruit and bring that asinine ISO system.. He hired the GM. He was in charge of this regime. He wouldn't even still be there if he wasn't Dolan's buddy.

The blame game:

Mills
    Fizdale
    Perry

That's how I see it. But they all really should be fired...
    Perry is Mill's boss.

I want Mills gone too, but Perry is an absolute joke and I think he's a bigger issue.

Bring in Marc Jackson with Ewing as the assistant

With the raptors guy as president and Allan Houston as Gm

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Perry is Mill's boss.

I want Mills gone too, but Perry is an absolute joke and I think he's a bigger issue.
    Team president is above GM.

Clean sweep, Mills and Perry next . Letís go Dolan show em you you made of

Really wasn't feeling Fizdale, definitely not the coach all the media was gassing him up to be. Mills should be next, not gonna condemn Perry yet, I wanna see what he can do without Mills for a boss. Out of all the bad that was fired Mills has always been kept around and I feel once you lose him we lose that black cloud.
    [B]

We continue to blame coaches and Mills continued to get a pass. He is the one that needs to be axed, rat faced clueless turd of a human being.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by kartyea View Post
    Really wasn't feeling Fizdale, definitely not the coach all the media was gassing him up to be. Mills should be next, not gonna condemn Perry yet, I wanna see what he can do without Mills for a boss. Out of all the bad that was fired Mills has always been kept around and I feel once you lose him we lose that black cloud.
    Fiz is a poupar coach but not a goo one. He's done littles to develop anyone. I think his inconsistent rotations and playing times actually hinder development.
    He doesn't have much to work with but he was hired to develop guys and hasn't. That was supposedly his strong suit.

Mills is completely incompetent and has no business in any position of authority.

Perry is the least egregious of all of them but they need a clean sweep

**** off. Where's my title

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast