Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What a beatdown it was.

Kawhi and PG just had an off night. Still the 2 best 2 way players in the league. It was cold in MIL btw. The travel and all, these games happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Kawhi and PG just had an off night. Still the 2 best 2 way players in the league. It was cold in MIL btw. The travel and all, these games happen.
    No. The bucks played good defense. I'm right, you're wrong.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    No. The bucks played good defense. I'm right, you're wrong.
    lol you barely beat the clippers in LA when Kawhi and PG didn't even play that game.

lol you barely beat the clippers in LA when Kawhi and PG didn't even play that game.
    Average margin of victory was 15-20 points, no? Mind you a 40 pt lead with both.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Giannis, AD and Bron are both better 2 way players.

Bron is #5 in defensive win shares this year and better offensively by a mile

Your only as good as your last game. At best that tells you that KL and PG donít have any impact on an already good Clippers team. They have both been inconsistent and inefficient and havenít been making player around them better. They arenít in the Giannis/Bron/AD level at all.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Your only as good as your last game. At best that tells you that KL and PG donít have any impact on an already good Clippers team. They have both been inconsistent and inefficient and havenít been making player around them better. They arenít in the Giannis/Bron/AD level at all.
    Or they just need more time on the floor together and more reps. They didnít even have a proper training camp and preseason together. Theyíve only practiced maybe twice in the 3-4 weeks since PG been back.

Watch them blowout the wizards by 30 tonight.

Clippers beat the Wiz by 16! Put up 138 points !!!!!

Tomorrow Kawhi injury manages @ Indiana

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12