Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 Best Teams w/ 2 Best Players Go Head-to-Head Tonight!

The Milwaukee Bucks and the Los Angeles Clippers, the 2 best teams in the NBA, go head-to-head tonight in Milwaukee!

In the first matchup, the Clippers didn't have Paul George and Kawhi Leonard was going through "injury management", and the Bucks barely beat the Clippers in LA.

But TONIGHT !!!!! ....

The Reigning League MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo w/ Khris Middleton by his side goes toe-to-toe with The Reigning Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard w/ Paul George by his side.

The 2 best all around players in the NBA with the 2 best teams in the NBA go toe-to-toe tonight!

WHO YOU GOT?!

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    The Milwaukee Bucks and the Los Angeles Clippers, the 2 best teams in the NBA, go head-to-head tonight in Milwaukee!

In the first matchup, the Clippers didn't have Paul George and Kawhi Leonard was going through "injury management", and the Bucks barely beat the Clippers in LA.

But TONIGHT !!!!! ....

The Reigning League MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo w/ Khris Middleton by his side goes toe-to-toe with The Reigning Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard w/ Paul George by his side.

The 2 best all around players in the NBA with the 2 best teams in the NBA go toe-to-toe tonight!

WHO YOU GOT?!

yeah i would definitely take Kris Middleton over Paul George. Easily.

Why is this a thread? Does PSD need to provide some training and what is thread worthy and what is not? Because OP desperately needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Why is this a thread? Does PSD need to provide some training and what is thread worthy and what is not? Because OP desperately needs it.
    it's a pretty big statement game

Yeah to be fair, this is a big game. I'm excited!
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

is Middleton back already?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    is Middleton back already?
    He's back, yeah.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

putting mad stacks on the Clips tonight. just feeling it again

putting mad stacks on the Clips tonight. just feeling it again
    rut row
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah to be fair, this is a big game. I'm excited!
    nah. This is an averration. Bucks got lucky and the 40 point deficit is a result of the clippers having a bad game. Lord forbid the bucks get credit for playing defense and playing team basketball.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    nah. This is an averration. Bucks got lucky and the 40 point deficit is a result of the clippers having a bad game. Lord forbid the bucks get credit for playing defense and playing team basketball.
    They aren't getting credit?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

anyone wanna loan me money?

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    rut row
    Lol

anyone wanna loan me money?
    I got you

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

But TONIGHT !!!!! ....

WHO YOU GOT?!
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...feels good huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast