Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You don't think violent criminals should be imprisoned?
    Not with your caveats.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Who gives a damn about the detainee?

Seriously?

What about the victims families?
    You mean the detainee that has never been charged with a crime and as the original post in this thread says he was incorrectly labeled a member of al-Qaeda? What victims does he have?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Not with your caveats.
    I didn't caveat imprisoning violent criminals

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    When was the last time there was a nice war????

I must have missed that one.
    Exactly. So maybe we stop doing that.

Are you suggesting there should be no rules in war?
    I care about both. I've known people on both sides of violent crime, they are all human, they all need people to care, to understand, to help ... that's how people change for the better.
    does the other side have rules? no. the other side doesn't care about anything, they want people dead. they literally blow themselves up in order to kill other people.

when it comes to any one confirmed to be terrorists then I have no sympathy if they are tortured. take the masked man that slip the throat of that one American.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    go tell terrorists to stop. see how well that goes.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Wait were taking drawings as evidence of crimes now?

Geez if only Cristine Blasey Ford had brought a box of crayola with her, Kavenaugh wouldn't be on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Wait were taking drawings as evidence of crimes now?

Geez if only Cristine Blasey Ford had brought a box of crayola with her, Kavenaugh wouldn't be on the bench.
    The fact that he's been waterboarded about 80 times is not in dispute.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Great idea and I am all for it.

Historically, has there ever been a period without wars?

It's human nature and unfortunately unavoidable. It is not so much a part of who we are as much as it is what we are.

It's like trying to get cats to walk on a leash (and I know, there are rare cases of cats on a leash. There are always outliers.)

Great idea and I am all for it.

Historically, has there ever been a period without wars?

It's human nature and unfortunately unavoidable. It is not so much a part of who we are as much as it is what we are.

It's like trying to get cats to walk on a leash (and I know, there are rare cases of cats on a leash. There are always outliers.)
    What does any of this have to do with us kidnapping someone unconnected to al-Qaeda and subjecting him to torture for 20 years and never even charging him with a crime?
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What does any of this have to do with us kidnapping someone unconnected to al-Qaeda and subjecting him to torture for 20 years and never even charging him with a crime?
    I guess the bottom line is…the world is a cold, cruel place. Has been, is, and will be.

I guess the bottom line is…the world is a cold, cruel place. Has been, is, and will be.
    Let me put this in terms you can understand. To be clear, I don’t equate the facts but I suspect you will.

Donald Trump is Abu Zubaydah (sorry I made Trump temporarily Muslim, don’t hate him for that).

Our detaining Abu is the FBI investigating Trump and his family.

The 80+ instances of water boarding torture is the Russia investigation and impeachment rolled into one.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Let me put this in terms you can understand. To be clear, I don’t equate the facts but I suspect you will.

Donald Trump is Abu Zubaydah (sorry I made Trump temporarily Muslim, don’t hate him for that).

Our detaining Abu is the FBI investigating Trump and his family.

The 80+ instances of water boarding torture is the Russia investigation and impeachment rolled into one.
    When does the part "terms you can understand" kick in??? Or "to be clear"???

convoluted | ˈkänvəˌlo͞odəd |
    adjective
    1 (especially of an argument, story, or sentence) extremely complex and difficult to follow

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    does the other side have rules? no. the other side doesn't care about anything, they want people dead. they literally blow themselves up in order to kill other people.

when it comes to any one confirmed to be terrorists then I have no sympathy if they are tortured. take the masked man that slip the throat of that one American.

go tell terrorists to stop. see how well that goes.
    I don't let other people's behavior change my morals. How tragic you never learned that lesson.

Just because there is evil in the world doesn't excuse people being evil in your name in return. We are supposed to be a country with a moral code, like most of the advanced world.

Just because there is evil in the world doesn't excuse people being evil in your name in return. We are supposed to be a country with a moral code, like most of the advanced world.
    In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.……Orson Wells.

The world moves in mysterious ways.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast