Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    Also, can't look to far ahead, but I do see Lakers play @ Miami as the 2nd game of the upcoming 5 game road trip (following their home game against wolves).

Miami Heat are a perfect 9-0 at home. (Celtics perfect 9-0 and Sixers perfect 11-0 at home).

Just wanted to throw that out there!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Los Angeles Lakers
    @Lakers
    ·
    50s
    Avery Bradley has been cleared for full-contact.

He will not play tomorrow, but will be day-to-day moving forward.
    Good we don't need him against minny but he will be helpful on our next road trip

I love it, when tough times will come we'll be more prepared to battle it together.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    can someone plz make the wolves @ lakers GT?
    It's time.

Very interesting
    I think they'd be crazy to trade multiple key role players for a single star. You know the saying, "there's only 1 basketball", that fits perfectly with this Lakers team. There's just enough basketball for AD & LBJ. The rest of the team splits whatever's left and they seem fine with it. The only player that doesn't seem to have boughten into the this concept is Kuzma.

Will there be enough basketball to satisfy the 3rd star if brought in? Will he even be a star cause what we have left after AD and LBJ are just a bunch of veteran role players (besides Kuzma). And the article said Kuzma isn't enough as a sweetener to fetch a major player, we have no tradable draft picks ATM that are worth anything. Also trading multiple players for a single player would mean we would almost literally have to look through the garbage bin to fill out our roster.

The only thing this team needs right now IMO is a big wing defender and an efficient bench scorer. A shooter that can hit at least .400 from 3 would also be nice. None of them have to be stars, just solid professional role players that understand we're in a championship chase and we need them to play their role.

0%?

Lol

Lakers rankings so far...

1st in blocks
    1st in field-goal %
    2nd in net rating
    3rd in defensive rating
    4th in steals
    4th in assists
    5th in offensive rating
    9th in 3-point %
    I like what I'm seeing so far with the Lakers. And there's room to grow and improve.

Keep up the good work guys!

We never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    We never forget.
    Who Will Win The NBA Title?

It's still regular season game #24

We're on the right track, but let's not jump the gun.

All those other teams listed are still a threat to us.

Who Will Win The NBA Title?

It's still regular season game #24

We're on the right track, but let's not jump the gun.

All those other teams listed are still a threat to us.
    When did I say we would be champions? My point was just that this 0% poll was disrespectful.

#clippers2020nbachampionsalready

At the time, the belief was that Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka negotiated Howard’s contract to be non-guaranteed so that the team could ties with him if he didn’t buy into his role, but apparently that wasn’t the case.*During an appearance on ESPN’s “The Jump,” senior writer Ramona Shelburne said that it was Howard and his agent that suggested that his contract be non-guaranteed (emphasis mine): “I think with Dwight, it also goes back to why the Lakers signed that contract with him that way in the first place. Dwight asked for that. That was his idea.*That wasn’t the Lakers saying ‘oh this is the only way we’ll do it.’ This was Dwight and his agent saying ‘yes, we’ll do non-guaranteed just to show you how committed we are to being this kind of player.’”*

–*via*Christian Rivas @*

Also, can't look to far ahead, but I do see Lakers play @ Miami as the 2nd game of the upcoming 5 game road trip (following their home game against wolves).

Miami Heat are a perfect 9-0 at home. (Celtics perfect 9-0 and Sixers perfect 11-0 at home).

Just wanted to throw that out there!
    Heat 9-1. Celtics 9-1. Sixers 11-1.

That’s more like it.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

At the time, the belief was that Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka negotiated Howard’s contract to be non-guaranteed so that the team could ties with him if he didn’t buy into his role, but apparently that wasn’t the case.*During an appearance on ESPN’s “The Jump,” senior writer Ramona Shelburne said that it was Howard and his agent that suggested that his contract be non-guaranteed (emphasis mine): “I think with Dwight, it also goes back to why the Lakers signed that contract with him that way in the first place. Dwight asked for that. That was his idea.*That wasn’t the Lakers saying ‘oh this is the only way we’ll do it.’ This was Dwight and his agent saying ‘yes, we’ll do non-guaranteed just to show you how committed we are to being this kind of player.’”*

–*via*Christian Rivas @*
    That’s pretty cool of Dwight to do that. Thanks for sharing. So I guess that’s why no one is in a hurry to guarantee his contract.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

When did I say we would be champions? My point was just that this 0% poll was disrespectful.

#clippers2020nbachampionsalready
    If the Lakers don’t demolish the clippers on Christmas Day, which many say is when the season really starts... and the clippers win that game too ...

All hell is gonna break lose in both the Lakers and NBA Forum.

I guarantee it ....

My apologies fellas. I'll make the GT soon. Sorry

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast