Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Lakers @ Blazers

@

Date: Friday, Dec. 6, 2019 • 7:30 PM PT
    Arena: Moda Center • Portland, OR
    TV: SPECSN, ESPN

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUP

They have no answer for our size... AD is getting guarded by Melo.... and they only have 1 Center on their roster Whiteside.... we should Big Boy these guys tomorrow night.

Havent been following the Blazers this season.. how's the season so far for Dame/CJ?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

They have no answer for our size... AD is getting guarded by Melo.... and they only have 1 Center on their roster Whiteside.... we should Big Boy these guys tomorrow night.
    And now who's going to big boy their guards I know Dame and CJ are going to bring it we have to contain at least one of them to win. Sometimes going to Portland sucks if were the Lakers because I'm getting really tried of us getting burned in Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Havent been following the Blazers this season.. how's the season so far for Dame/CJ?
    Yo Mave, where can we find that warmup to buy? I may consider getting one...

The Blazers as a whole have been a disappointment prior to Melo giving them a shot in the arm. CJ and Lillard can still ball out on any given night, but their interior defense has got to be one of the worst.

They dont have Leonard anymore and one of their other bigs is injured..I think his name was zach Collins, but he is undersized playing the 4 and 5 I think.

They dont look like the same team that got to the West Finals at all. The Mavs actually look better than them at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Swift Game; 12-06-2019 at 12:46 AM.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And now who's going to big boy their guards I know Dame and CJ are going to bring it we have to contain at least one of them to win. Sometimes going to Portland sucks if were the Lakers because I'm getting really tried of us getting burned in Portland.
    We haven’t beaten Utah, Denver or Portland at their house in a loooooooong time, I think we got 1 win in Portland.... Rodney Hood and Carmelo Anthony will have the pleasure of guarding Lebron/AD lolz.... I expect this team to beat up on Portland tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Yo Mave, where can we find that warmup to buy? I may consider getting one...

The Blazers as a whole have been a disappointment prior to Melo giving them a shot in the arm. CJ and Lillard can still ball out on any given night, but their interior defense has got to be one of the worst.

They dont have Leonard anymore and one of their other bigs is injured..I think his name was zach Collins, but he is undersized playing the 4 and 5 I think.

They dont look like the same team that got to the West Finals at all. The Mavs actually look better than them at the moment.

Hey brother. Just the team stores (can also try Lids or Dick's) if you're from the US otherwise, pretty sure it's on Amazon/eBay. I've got the 2017 and 2019 versions. Back to the topic -- that's very good to know.

Lakers should be able to dominate them down low. Still waiting for our 3 to click. Go for like 17/34 or something like that. Should be a fun game.

Let's see if we can do an unbelievabe 3 wins in a row at 3 places where we don't win very often.

Clippers blew the Blazers out

That is the standard. No excuse for the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Clippers blew the Blazers out

That is the standard. No excuse for the Lakers
    The Clippers haven't even done anything yet...lol...

We are the standard if anything. People need to realize if we just take care of business and play our style basketball no one will beat us. That Raptors team from last year was better than these flippers.

I dont buy the Clips as the favorites and dont see how they will dominate the Lakers.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Too much talent for Portland. Double digits win. Can see Dame getting frustrated and him and Rondo going at it.

We are going to get like 70 points in the paint this game. Lakers are a very bad matchup for Portland. CJ is one of my favorite players so I am going to enjoy watching this game. Melo guarding AD.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Melo drops 50. Lakers win by 15..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

Start AD, McGee, Dwight and just play keep away with Whiteside :P Wish we had AB tonight to try and slow Dame down though

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    Start AD, McGee, Dwight and just play keep away with Whiteside :P Wish we had AB tonight to try and slow Dame down though
    Just let Dame and CJ score 30pts each and shut everyone else down

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast