Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Fizdale working hard for that paid vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    DSJ let lose where he can create instead of running these wack schemes would look like a totally different player out there. Frank only looks better because as long as he doesn't have to be creative he performs best at doing what the coach tells him to do. DSJ is by far the best PG we have just not in this Robotic offense. The defense is just idiotic, how many times are they going to get burnt with bad switches over and over again... insanity
    DSJ just can’t shoot man, his shot looks genuinely broken unfortunately. Hoping he can fix it but it’s a big problem.

Dot gives you D and catch and shoot 3s and he makes good decisions. We need more of all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Bobby Portis and Wayne Ellington probably have 0 trade value at this point.
    They never did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Get someone that runs a system with heavy pick and roll with cutting action and some off.ball action and you will see a big difference. You would have to eat crow.
    If he stood on the sideline and yelled “cut, cut, cut” I think they would be a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Tommy Beer
    @TommyBeer
    · 57m
    2019-20 is the 74th season in Knicks franchise history.

They’ve played more than 6,000 games.

They had never lost two consecutive games by 30+ points.

Until this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They never did

LoL at anybody who thought they had trade value to begin with

Lmao. Yea that dec 15 goalpost was funny. Only Morris

Was reading that randle thread. Those posts were funny. TakeyaL was on the money tho

The way these vets aren't performing and have seemed to quit on Fiz... I would start DSJ, Frank, RJ, Knox and Mitch next game just to show them who is boss!
    Cannot do it. DSJ, Frank. RJ and Mitch cannot shoot.

Bill Simmons had a field day on the ringer with the obligatory New York employee/fan. He pointed out something I've known since GM Perry made bone-headed moves, "Morris and Portis are ball stoppers..." He's right. If you watch the Knicks, when one of those two guys get the ball every one else just stands there. No one is getting the ball because Morris cares about his stats to get another contract. There's a reason why Tatum regressed playing alongside Morris.

Mills and Perry clearly thought the Mavs would suck two dicks, building around 2 Euros, and the Knicks would have SWINDLED them with Dennis Smith Jr and 2 First rounders. Now, I doubt either pick is a lottery pick. Dennis Smith Jr's shot makes me wonder if this guy is headed to Orlando to play alongside Fultz.

Dont worry guys, delusionals told me knox was gonna be great, mitch wasnt stupid, dsj has a shot doctor, randle was gonna be an all star and top nba scorer, fizdale is a good coach, and our front office has done a good job!

We just need to be patient and cheer for our team!

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Dont worry guys, delusionals told me knox was gonna be great, mitch wasnt stupid, dsj has a shot doctor, randle was gonna be an all star and top nba scorer, fizdale is a good coach, and our front office has done a good job!

You got everything wrong except for the coach. I can't believe this brother is this bad. If Woody was still coaching the Knicks with the talent on this team the Knicks would be at .500

That switching defense, no backdoor cuts, one pick n roll per quarter, no easy baskets ... all those are coaching mistakes. Randle is better playing the Montrez Harrell style of small ball center which was how he thrived all his career. Fiz got him trying to be Draymond...SMFH

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post

Mitch actually seemed like the best player on the court last night..

DSJ let lose where he can create instead of running these wack schemes would look like a totally different player out there. Frank only looks better because as long as he doesn't have to be creative he performs best at doing what the coach tells him to do. DSJ is by far the best PG we have just not in this Robotic offense. The defense is just idiotic, how many times are they going to get burnt with bad switches over and over again... insanity
    Exactly, you telling me no one on the coaching staff thought maybe it may be a good idea to stop switching after say the 10th time they were burned

Quote Originally Posted by Nycbball08 View Post
    Exactly, you telling me no one on the coaching staff thought maybe it may be a good idea to stop switching after say the 10th time they were burned
    They can't play straight up man to man defense either lol too many bad defenders

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast