Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the number 1 seed means nothing really... the last time the number 1 seed made it to the finals in the east was like 4 plus years ago and it was the cavs. Regular season means 0... tbh we wont do anything in the playoffs though either because we turn the ball over more than any team ever year in and year out and ben cant hit fts or shoot a damn basketball.
    I don't love the Bucks in the post season either. I just saying they only started being a top team last year. I think it is a little early to crush them for not winning in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    being the best regular season team has done what for the bucks exactly?
    They've gotten out of the second round. Unlike someone's team. Being the best at tanking as done what for the filly team exactly?
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    They've gotten out of the second round. Unlike someone's team. Being the best at tanking as done what for the filly team exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I get infractions when I get trolled and threats from mods. Yet when people troll me it's all fair game. Double standard moding at its finest
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I get infractions when I get trolled and threats from mods. Yet when people troll me it's all fair game. Double standard moding at its finest
    This seems a little sensitive. I wouldn’t call it trolling, it was just a little joke.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Yeah, minus Westbrook bricking a million shots, I really enjoyed that game. Every time one team got up, the other team made a run. The Rockets' ball movement in that game was the best I've seen in years. The Harden doubling is getting obnoxious, but it's leading to guys getting wide open looks.

That Toronto team is legit, though, even without Kawhi. They are going to be hell to face over a 7-game series.
    A lot of credit to Harden for passing it out every time as well. The Rockets took advantage of what the Raptors gave them. It was kind of tough to watch from our side because we were banking on the Rockets missing open shots.

I dont know how other teams will go forward trying to guard Harden but Nurse gave other teams something to think about. I think the Raptors made the mistake of showing the same defense all night. The Rockets naturally adjusted and put on a clinic on how to beat a team 4 on 3.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

The Rockets are so unique. The Raptors will go back to playing their foundational defense on Sunday. There is no carry over or anything you can take away from the defensive end from last night. You just have to move on and try something different when they are in Houston.

I noticed Nurse getting some flack from the NBA tv guys but that's just how it goes sometimes. If it works, you look smart and other teams will copy it. If it doesn't, you get criticized. I enjoy the creativity. That's what the regular season is for.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Can’t say “I’m going in another direction” like a man? And he hates teammates that aren’t professional? It’s all good, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Can’t say “I’m going in another direction” like a man? And he hates teammates that aren’t professional? It’s all good, though.
    Yea he should’ve said something. Deep down the world knew he would end up in Miami since his Timberwolves days though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12