Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    NFCE is so trash lol

Now the Eagles will go out and lose on Monday to the Giants... Because no team in the division actually wants to win the division

aikman went in on Dak and his fake stats

those were his words by the way but its cool because he went over 300 yards again

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    NFCE is so trash lol
    a team could win the division at 7-9

fun note... the bears could win the wildcard if the vikings lose to the packers and chargers and the bears win out i believe. Week 17 bears/vikings would be for the wildcard i think.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    aikman went in on Dak and his fake stats

those were his words by the way but its cool because he went over 300 yards again
    a dallas fan literally today was using daks yards to explain why he's better than Wentz or something, I dont remember what he was trying to say.

either way, this game showed why all the stats dak got this year are fake as ****
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    a dallas fan literally today was using daks yards to explain why he's better than Wentz or something, I dont remember what he was trying to say.

either way, this game showed why all the stats dak got this year are fake as ****
    in all honesty he is probably top 3 in the league in trash time if we are all being honest... the packers game and now this game alone... i am actually gonna try and break his stats down... by just looking at splits he is terrible against every division except the east that he has played this year... he isnt good against the north even though his stats say he was above average because 2 of his 8 touchdowns and the majority of his passing stats came after half when we were up 31-3....

he literally has just beaten up on the east this year.... he is basically the new cousins... he can play great against bad teams

11 of his 23 touchdowns are against the nfceast with 7 of those 11 against the giants.... he has a 79comp against the nfceast and 1200 of his 3700 yards before tonight were against the nfceast.... in 2 games against the giants he almost threw 700 yards

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    in all honesty he is probably top 3 in the league in trash time if we are all being honest... the packers game and now this game alone... i am actually gonna try and break his stats down... by just looking at splits he is terrible against every division except the east that he has played this year... he isnt good against the north even though his stats say he was above average because 2 of his 8 touchdowns and the majority of his passing stats came after half when we were up 31-3....

he literally has just beaten up on the east this year.... he is basically the new cousins... he can play great against bad teams
    I broke it down a bit like 3 weeks ago.

he was perfect against teams with 3 or less wins, and had like a 6-5 td/int ratio against everyone else and a sub 90 passer rating

I just checked it again, and his td-int ratio against teams with more than 3 wins is now 9-8, in 8 games.

and this is massively helped by his game against minnesota, who again, has a bottom 10 passing defense.

without that game he would just look absolutely horrendous against any even slightly decent teams.

It's week 14 and the 3 win Giants and Redskins are still mathematically alive in the division. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It's week 14 and the 3 win Giants and Redskins are still mathematically alive in the division. Lol
    I'm here for another Eli Manning Super Bowl run.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'm here for another Eli Manning Super Bowl run.
    Wouldn't that be some **** lol

um? the Giants have 2 wins, and since they already lost twice to dallas, are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

and even if the Redskins were to win out, I'm pretty sure it would fall to record against same opponents, which Dallas I believe holds over them, even if they win out and Dallas loses out, so redskins are also basically eliminated
    Last edited by basch152; 12-06-2019 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    I just checked it again, and his td-int ratio against teams with more than 3 wins is now 9-8, in 8 games.

and this is massively helped by his game against minnesota, who again, has a bottom 10 passing defense.

without that game he would just look absolutely horrendous against any even slightly decent teams.
    Not doing his contract talk any favors.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast