Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 376
  1. #331
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,156
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Me or you could make that catch after it was dropped in the pickle barrel like that
    Agholor couldn't.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Wish Cooper was 100% kinda scary to think what that would be. Heís probably like 75% right now.

    At least I get to watch good players even if the team overall is super frustrating
    I know the feeling. Alshon Jeffery has clearly been playing hurt all year too

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,328
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Did he miss that pass earlier? Or did they not dial it up?
    Heís missed over 50% of his passes tonight lol

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,928
    Somehow Dallas will make this game 31-28 and Jerry will be like its not that bad

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,928
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Miller
    Oh yeah definitely not a drop

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Did he miss that pass earlier? Or did they not dial it up?
    He missed a lotta passes earlier

    Your baby can't do this

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,928
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I know the feeling. Alshon Jeffery has clearly been playing hurt all year too
    Seems like Alshon has put on weight from a few years ago

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Somehow Dallas will make this game 31-28 and Jerry will be like its not that bad

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,928
    Trubisky so good throwing in the flat

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Seems like Alshon has put on weight from a few years ago
    That could be true too, heís just been off ever since game 2 when he got hurt a few plays into the game

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,708
    3rd down conversions over and over whether itís penalty or a play itís been hard to watch . Dallas should have had at least 4 more offensive possessions

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,928
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That could be true too, heís just been off ever since game 2 when he got hurt a few plays into the game
    Yeah heís definitely hurt just something Iíve noticed seems like thatís sapped some of his athleticism too

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,328
    Welp, good night ladies. Itís been fun.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,928
    If only Maher could make a kick this would be a 7 point game

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah heís definitely hurt just something Iíve noticed seems like thatís sapped some of his athleticism too
    Whatever it is, heís just very slow which is weird, itís like heís running in knee high mud. Heís been on the injury report almost every week so I figured it was that

    Your baby can't do this

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •