Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Good glove not much of a bat. Typical move I figured they would make until we can start getting Cohenís cash at least. I guess at least we didnít give up any significant prospects which is an improvement for Brodie lol

You trademark Cohenís Cash.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

What do we know about this guy? Assuming Beltran had a role in this so hoping he has upside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Very nice pick up. Dude is a subpar bat, good fielder, good base runner, and overall solid 4th outfielder...much needed RH CF bat, too.

Career wise, his splits are pretty even vs LHP and RHP, I expect him to play center on days weíre facing a lefty, possibly with JD in left.

Nice pick up for the New York Astros.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Jake from State Farm?
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears Ė but they seem kinda sensible...."

Does he come with a garbage can?

Don't worry. He's got this.

Mets acquire Jake Marisnick

Mets gave up Blake Taylor and Kennedy Corona and outfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Very nice pick up. Dude is a subpar bat, good fielder, good base runner, and overall solid 4th outfielder...much needed RH CF bat, too.

Career wise, his splits are pretty even vs LHP and RHP, I expect him to play center on days weíre facing a lefty, possibly with JD in left.

Nice pick up for the New York Astros.
    WTF are you talking about? He has a lifetime .660 OPS. When fans sit in the stands and yell "NO BATTER NO BATTER NO BATTER HE CAN'T HIT HE CAN'T HIT HE CAN'T HIT....." they're talking about guys like Jake!

Why are we wasting time with him?
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears Ė but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    WTF are you talking about? He has a lifetime .660 OPS. When fans sit in the stands and yell "NO BATTER NO BATTER NO BATTER HE CAN'T HIT HE CAN'T HIT HE CAN'T HIT....." they're talking about guys like Jake!

Heís basically the same thing as Lagares, a 4th or 5th outfielder. He canít hit for **** but heís essentially the CF acquisition for the offseason, better him than trading assets for Marte.

Itís a low risk, medium reward sort of deal. Not a sexy move by any means but one thatíll definitely provide depth.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Blake Taylor - the dude from the Ike Davis trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Heís basically the same thing as Lagares, a 4th or 5th outfielder. He canít hit for **** but heís essentially the CF acquisition for the offseason, better him than trading assets for Marte.

Itís a low risk, medium reward sort of deal. Not a sexy move by any means but one thatíll definitely provide depth.
    We already have plenty of guys who can't hit for excrement. Oy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I always forget about Blake Taylor. We got him in the Ike Davis trade and I was a fan of the kid. then he got hurt and just never developed like I thought

Jake from State Farm?
    He'll be wearing khakis.

They acquired someone that actually has positive defensive metrics as a good center fielder and gave up next to nothing.

Stop ya *****in

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast