Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    In canada you can't even get NBA league pass.
    You can get NBA league pass here.
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    You can get NBA league pass here.
    Or you just find a good stream and save $300 a year. I use a stream but not for NBA. There's only one team worth watching. Rest of the league is garbage. officiating sucks, product is bad, and you have fans like my puppet that don't watch the game and talk a lot of uninformed ****
    Last edited by Giannis94; 12-09-2019 at 09:33 PM.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Why are ratings down? Fairly simple...

-The inability to flex out the oodles of Pelicans and Warriors games off of national TV

-80% of the US population live in the Eastern and central time zones, and all the good teams are out west.

-The teams in 5 of the top 10 TV markets (NY, Chicago, DC, San Francisco, Atlanta) have a combined 43-98 record. Of the 6 teams that play in those markets only one (Brooklyn) has a winning record - and there are no actual Nets fans, so that doesn't really help matters.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Headache 21 View Post
    Why are ratings down? Fairly simple...

-The inability to flex out the oodles of Pelicans and Warriors games off of national TV

-80% of the US population live in the Eastern and central time zones, and all the good teams are out west.

-The teams in 5 of the top 10 TV markets (NY, Chicago, DC, San Francisco, Atlanta) have a combined 43-98 record. Of the 6 teams that play in those markets only one (Brooklyn) has a winning record - and there are no actual Nets fans, so that doesn't really help matters.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Quality post

Also further proves my point that the nba has too many horrible teams and needs to downsize by getting rid of some small market teams.

Nba also needs to end the insane pandering to small market teams. The rules in place to help small market teams are completely obscene.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 12-10-2019 at 02:25 PM.

NBA Ratings

Why are rating so low? They were supposed to go up with 2 top teams in LA.

Last edited by NBA all the way; 12-15-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Only in LA I guess! I havenít watched a full Clippers/Lakers game if they wasnít playing the Rockets.

Most of they games come on too late and I dislike how the media tries to sway players to those destinations!

Funny because LA Lakers have their highest rating since 2012, up 24% since last year. Looks like the rest of the NBA is a snooze fest and we donít want the Clippers. Maybe they should nationally televise all the Lakers games to fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Because the key sports watching demographic, 18-49, are all getting rid of cable. The NFL is having the same problem. NBA ratings are low because TV ratings are low.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Because the key sports watching demographic, 18-49, are all getting rid of cable. The NFL is having the same problem. NBA ratings are low because TV ratings are low.
    This is true as well, instead of lowering and competing, these cable companies are trying to increase to compensate. Had to call mine the other day and give them a piece of my mind 140-150$ for cable and internet is ridiculous. Iíll just stream the games for free!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Funny because LA Lakers have their highest rating since 2012, up 24% since last year. Looks like the rest of the NBA is a snooze fest and we donít want the Clippers. Maybe they should nationally televise all the Lakers games to fix the problem.
    Wow Captain Obvious, who woulda thunk that a bunch of people would have jumped back on the bandwagon in LA after they stopped being a joke.

And yes it's total jealousy and butthurtness but damn it sucks to see you guys good again for no other reason than the location of the team. Ridiculous haha!

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Wow Captain Obvious, who woulda thunk that a bunch of people would have jumped back on the bandwagon in LA after they stopped being a joke.

And yes it's total jealousy and butthurtness but damn it sucks to see you guys good again for no other reason than the location of the team. Ridiculous haha!

Itís because there are ways to stream games. NBA has gone social media and their viewership is up. Donít let the ratings fool you.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Itís because there are ways to stream games. NBA has gone social media and their viewership is up. Donít let the ratings fool you.
    Iím fooled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím fooled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The big broadcasters, Comcast, directtv, dish cost a ton. Take Canada for example, they donít have the issue and viewership is at an all time high. Specifically speaking for my Nuggets, Altitude hasnít agreed on a deal with Comcast or Dish. So fans are streaming games. Comcast now has more people using only WiFi. There are products like slingplayer that reduce ratings. In fact all of tv has declined. Itís not a surprise the top tv shows all come from your basic package. People are moving away from these broadcasters because there are cheaper options.

Itís not an NBA issue, and I would bet anything NBA isnít down 20 percent. The bigger issue is streaming services are a major competitor and cost much less. Even Comcast has already thought about reducing costs and dropping networks and channels because they canít compete.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast