Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Yeah maybe needs a diet change. You would think Fiba would keep him in shape but he looks a lil bigger vs. last year.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/n...u-think-it-is/

i just clicked on the link above and he claims that adding weight (15 lbs) will help him not get pushed around, because that's what happened when he lost weight he said.

I don't know, maybe the trade-off is his efficiency and effective scoring.
    I always felt he needed to get leaner. I don't think that was a good idea.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Chris Paul. Jamal Murray to SG.

The Nuggets aren’t going anywhere as long as they have both the Harris/Murray contacts. They need to consolidate one of those guys and their spare parts for a legitimate wing player. Right now it’s basically Jokic and a bunch of good role players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt, experience might elevate someone. They are a young contender.

I think they are too deep and with some trade-able expiring and prospects and enticing chips not to at least look into getting another piece.

Beasley, Juancho, Plumlee, Milsap all expiring and might not be a nugget next year so do you ride it out or consolidate for another piece since Denver isn't a big free agent destination and they are probably over the cap anyway (didn't check that part)?
    I feel like Hayward would be an acceptable risk for the Nuggets, considering he's good at basically everything and the Celtics don't really need him. I doubt the Celtics would want Harris, but maybe they'd take Millsap, Hernangomez and either Morris or Beasley. I feel like you have to include Beasley or Morris to get it done, unless you want to center the deal around Porter Jr. In that case, maybe offer him, Plumlee's expiring and Harris.
    Imagine a starting lineup of Murray, Beasley, Hayward, Millsap and Jokic heading into the playoffs, with Barton as your sixth man. I would hold onto Barton no matter what. He's one of the most underrated players right now, doing everything well on a cheap deal.

Nuggets are sliding on this road trip. Maybe they start looking at tinkering the roster a bit.

Nuggets are sliding on this road trip. Maybe they start looking at tinkering the roster a bit.
    from what i watched tonight its not the role players but jokic.... i called him a top 5-7 player last year and said he was better than embiid... he is killing the nuggets right now

Kevin Love, lol that front court defense would be atrocious!

Denver gets Westbrook

Houston gets Harris, Barton and Porter jr

Jokic has been sub-par, but Murray needs to make a leap. Not sure 18PPG with streaky shooting is a max player.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Denver gets Westbrook

Houston gets Harris, Barton and Porter jr
    I'm going to assume you're kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    The Nuggets are a legit all-star level player away from winning the championship. Don't let the regular season fool you, when its crunch time Nikola Jokic is not that type of player, and Jamal Murray is not that good yet.

Siakam, Paul George come to mind, but there's really no realistic chance they'd get either of them.
    Yeah cause Jokic has been so bad in the playoffs and elimination games. Jokic and Murray need to play better and Malone needs to change his bench. Beasley has struggled. Juancho doesn’t deserve 20 minutes a game. Go with MPJ and Craig.

If everyone played like they did last year, and Barton played like he is now, they make the WCF. Grant is starting to come alive. I don’t need a trade. I need Murray and Jokic to elevate their game. Even so that starting 5 we have are rated one of th top units in the league plus/minus wise. Our bench has been horrible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12