Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    Do yourself some good and quit fighting a battle we canít win.
    You're right. lol

I sit back and read post after post after post about how Mitch is the worst QB in the league, how he's hated, how he's wasting a good defense and how all of the Bears failures are all his fault.

It gets a little annoying and I finally have say something.

The majority of the fans won't except him until he puts the entire team on his shoulders and wins a Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    You're right. lol

I sit back and read post after post after post about how Mitch is the worst QB in the league, how he's hated, how he's wasting a good defense and how all of the Bears failures are all his fault.

It gets a little annoying and I finally have say something.

The majority of the fans won't except him until he puts the entire team on his shoulders and wins a Super Bowl.
    How about stop pouting? It's a sports forum. Dissention isn't something that should be taken personally. I'm not using personal insults, I'm only criticizing your arguments, which is the whole point. When everyone hated Cutler, I didn't take it personally, nor did I ever act bullied. You don't have to have these discussions with me, don't make me feel like a prick with this "it's a battle you can never win ****" just cause I disagree with you.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 12-08-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    How about stop pouting? It's a sports forum. Dissention isn't something that should be taken personally. I'm not using personal insults, I'm only criticizing your arguments, which is the whole point. When everyone hated Cutler, I didn't take it personally, nor did I ever act bullied. You don't have to have these discussions with me, don't make me feel like a prick with this "it's a battle you can never win ****" just cause I disagree with you.
    You're getting annoyance and pouting confused. There's no pouting going on.

If you feel like a prick, that's on you.

And reread my post, big guy, because I didn't use the phrase "a battle you can't win". So lay off that crap. Don't be pointing fingers at the wrong man.

Talking about pouting!

You're getting annoyance and pouting confused. There's no pouting going on.

If you feel like a prick, that's on you.

And reread my post, big guy, because I didn't use the phrase "a battle you can't win". So lay off that crap. Don't be pointing fingers at the wrong man.

Talking about pouting!
    You didn't use the "battle you can't win" line yourself, but you agreed with it. I can't stand the self-pity. And maybe the making me feel like a prick line was poorly worded, cause I really don't. It's moreso that the tone of the post suggests I'm some kind of prick who won't let up until you agree with me. I'm yelling at both of you basically.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You didn't use the "battle you can't win" line yourself, but you agreed with it. I can't stand the self-pity. And maybe the making me feel like a prick line was poorly worded, cause I really don't. It's moreso that the tone of the post suggests I'm some kind of prick who won't let up until you agree with me. I'm yelling at both of you basically.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree on the Mitch subject.

But for the year and a few months that I've been a member of this forum, I've noticed a trend.

Agree with the majority and go along with the flow.

I just can't do that. That's not me.

But for the year and a few months that I've been a member of this forum, I've noticed a trend.

Good for you, you have an unpopular opinion. It's condescending to suggest everyone else is just thoughtlessly following the majority opinion like sheep. There's plenty of substance to the idea that Mitch has been really bad. You don't have to agree with that, or interpet things that way, but there's a line between doing that, and being disrespectful to the other side.

Packers and chiefs defense are FOOD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baker is really bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe ask yourself why the majority is seeing something you're not. If he wasn't a Bear, I guarantee you'd be agreeing with the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Maybe ask yourself why the majority is seeing something you're not. If he wasn't a Bear, I guarantee you'd be agreeing with the majority.
    I didn't agree that Goff was a bust when that was the majority belief.

So that assessment is inaccurate.

But by all means, go ahead and believe that Mitch is trash and that Pace should dump him next season. Live in negativity.

I really don't care.

It's funny.

Even though I have stated on several occasions that Mitch was drafted too early, that he is raw and he needs to work on his craft, I'm wrong because I can't say "baaaaa."

I'm wrong because I state that Oline was playing like crap and receivers have dropped crucial 3rd downs killing drives.

Yes, I do believe Mitch has what it takes to be a good QB. He's shown it several times. What I don't know is if he can be a CONSISTENT good QB.

The biggest stumblingly block would be confidence.

I didn't agree that Goff was a bust when that was the majority belief.

So that assessment is inaccurate.

But by all means, go ahead and believe that Mitch is trash and that Pace should dump him next season. Live in negativity.

I really don't care.
    It's not living in negativity, it's calling a spade a spade. Mitch apologist.

It's funny.

Even though I have stated on several occasions that Mitch was drafted too early, that he is raw and he needs to work on his craft, I'm wrong because I can't say "baaaaa."

I'm wrong because I state that Oline was playing like crap and receivers have dropped crucial 3rd downs killing drives.

Yes, I do believe Mitch has what it takes to be a good QB. He's shown it several times. What I don't know is if he can be a CONSISTENT good QB.

The biggest stumblingly block would be confidence.
    I'm with you. Been with you the whole time. Just watching the plays in slow motion can really give people a better sense of how Mitch is being forced to process information. The playcalling, the route development, the missed blocks, the giving up on plays (coughBurtoncough), the line being disgustingly pathetic. Who could survive behind this mess?

Also, in the same respect, I'd bet that if some of our users weren't Bears fans, they wouldn't freak out every time Mitch makes a dumb decision or misses a receiver. It happens to every quarterback in the league, we just notice it more with Mitch because we're paying the most attention to it. Confirmation bias at its best.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    I'm with you. Been with you the whole time. Just watching the plays in slow motion can really give people a better sense of how Mitch is being forced to process information. The playcalling, the route development, the missed blocks, the giving up on plays (coughBurtoncough), the line being disgustingly pathetic. Who could survive behind this mess?

Also, in the same respect, I'd bet that if some of our users weren't Bears fans, they wouldn't freak out every time Mitch makes a dumb decision or misses a receiver. It happens to every quarterback in the league, we just notice it more with Mitch because we're paying the most attention to it. Confirmation bias at its best.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear of another "Mitch apologist".

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast