Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    When are Packers fans not arrogant?

I can't wait until they go through a stretch of not having Hall of Fame QB's for 30+ years. They have no idea how ****ing spoiled they've been.
    Ya and each with only 1 super bowl win to show for it where Brady/Ben/both Mannings have won multiple. ******* them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    @RealSkipBayless
    1h1 hour ago
    I think I'm going to vomit.
    **** him.

Heís a clown

2016 World Series Champions!!!

The defense held it together tonight, but going to be very tough to take on the Chiefs without a proper pair of LBs. Maybe Trevathan can hurry back, but I'm not holding out hope.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Wims should have been playing more as well. Mitch needs guys with bigger catch radii.

Im really hoping we have some viable starters out of Bars, Wims, Horsted, Tolliver, now add Pierre-Louis to the list. Theres ways to open up a lot of space if we take drastic measures.
    And with Wimms shaken up it's time to kick the tires on Ridley and see what he gives you.

Not to mention the 6'4 WR we have on the practice squad. He may need to step up with Wimms and Gabriel out.
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Hopefully the 10 days between games gets guys back on the field. Hopefully Montgomery will be ok, Wims as well.

The Packers and their fans will be arrogant, this win gives them the opportunity to knock us out of the playoffs. Need to play even better than tonight.
    And I don't understand why they are so arrogant.

-The barely beat us when were peak dysfunctional

-Barely squeaked by a dysfunctional Carolina

-Got embarrassed by a Geriatric Rivers and his depleted Chargers

-Loss to a hollowed-out Eagles Team

-Got by a Mahommes-Free Chiefs team

-And got shell-shocked by a for-real Niners team.

If Mitch goes into Lambo with this swagger he can expose the Pack's suspects defense.
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    And I don't understand why they are so arrogant.

-The barely beat us when were peak dysfunctional

-Barely squeaked by a dysfunctional Carolina

-Got embarrassed by a Geriatric Rivers and his depleted Chargers

-Loss to a hollowed-out Eagles Team

-Got by a Mahommes-Free Chiefs team

-And got shell-shocked by a for-real Niners team.

If Mitch goes into Lambo with this swagger he can expose the Pack's suspects defense.
    The Packers are frauds for sure. Would not be surprised at all if the Bears win.

Yup. If anything, the past few weeks have reflected really well on Nagy's ability as a head coach and his adaptability as a play-caller. I just wish we had any idea what changed that has sparked this offensive turnaround.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Roquan out, Hicks in. Iíll take it. Obviously Quan is a huge loss.

With hicks back, the sack production has to pick up. You start hurting the QB, the picks will follow. Thatís all thatís been missing from this defense.

Offensively, pleas build off this game. Kudos to Nagy and Mitch. Nagy called his best game and Mitch was in total command out there. The OL Gabe Montgomery some lanes and he was a huge factor. Mitch had time to throw.

Defensively, they played well. They also got lucky a few times. One play in particular when the defensive player ran to the side lines, then came back - it was total busted coverage. The defense had no clue what they were doing and dak seemed oblivious to it.

Bears have a shot. Iím not on board yet. GB has their number and I donít think Mitch can lead the team to a dub in Lambeu. If they manage to win that game, Iím 100% all in on the Bears this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Yup. If anything, the past few weeks have reflected really well on Nagy's ability as a head coach and his adaptability as a play-caller. I just wish we had any idea what changed that has sparked this offensive turnaround.
    Hate to be that guy, but the Bears have had a soft schedule these last few weeks. It's definitely encouraging to see them fire on all cylinders tonight against a desperate team, but these last 3 games will tell us if things are really changing for the better or not.

It's just frustrating. If this is the dumbed down offense, why wasn't he using it before? The dumb offense looks a whole lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Hate to be that guy, but the Bears have had a soft schedule these last few weeks. It's definitely encouraging to see them fire on all cylinders tonight against a desperate team, but these last 3 games will tell us if things are really changing for the better or not.
    The best defense they'll play these last 3 games is Minnesota and they're just 11th in DVOA. Packers are worse than the Cowboys defensively and have been pretty bad since early in the season. Chiefs are pretty average... obviously going to have to score to hang with them.

It's not an easy schedule, but it's not an impossible one either.

That said, I really don't see them winning out and making the playoffs, but it'd be a lot of fun if they somehow did.

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledbull View Post
    It's just frustrating. If this is the dumbed down offense, why wasn't he using it before? The dumb offense looks a whole lot better.
    No idea. I don't have an explanation for it. Maybe Mitch was overwhelmed, maybe Nagy was trying to turn him into something he wasn't, they probably weren't prepared for the OL struggling like they have, and it certainly seemed like they didn't trust each other for most of the season.

Whatever it is now, they look like they're on the same page.

The best defense they'll play these last 3 games is Minnesota and they're just 11th in DVOA. Packers are worse than the Cowboys defensively and have been pretty bad since early in the season. Chiefs are pretty average... obviously going to have to score to hang with them.

It's not an easy schedule, but it's not an impossible one either.

That said, I really don't see them winning out and making the playoffs, but it'd be a lot of fun if they somehow did.
    Even with minimal chances, as long as there's still any chance, it makes watching the games interesting.

It's also the fact that there's no benefit to losing, so they might as well finish as strong as possible and at least give us something to be excited about for next year. All things considered, 9-7 or 10-6 even if they don't make it in (hasn't been my expectation in some time) would be something to hang the hat on. Especially considering a few weeks ago it looked like the sky was falling.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 12-06-2019 at 01:56 AM.

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast