Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 668
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    Glad to hear of another "Mitch apologist".
    And here is another

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianBear View Post
    And here is another

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,611
    So the Bears only real chance to get in is to win out, GB beats Minnesota week 16 and the Rams lose 2/3.

    This is what 3% looks like Bears fans.

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,500
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    So the Bears only real chance to get in is to win out, GB beats Minnesota week 16 and the Rams lose 2/3.

    This is what 3% looks like Bears fans.
    They don’t deserve to get in but if they win out I’ll be encouraged. They needed to win one of the Raiders/Chargers/Rams/Philly games. Could have easily won 2 of those 4.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,757
    Losing that Chargers game is inexcusable. They probably won't win out anyway, but they'd have a realistic chance had Piñeiro made that kick.

    I didn't really expect them to win the Rams or Eagles games, but that Raiders loss also hurts. They were 3-1, coming off a dominant defensive game against the Vikings at that point. Kinda crazy how the season's gotten away from them since.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 12-10-2019 at 04:50 PM.

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    3,339
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Losing that Chargers game is inexcusable. They probably won't win out anyway, but they'd have a realistic chance had Piñeiro made that kick.

    I didn't really expect them to win the Rams or Eagles games, but that Raiders loss also hurts. They were 3-1, coming off a dominant defensive game against the Vikings at that point. Kinda crazy how the season's gotten away from them since.
    In a way, it's good that it happens so both we the fans and the the Bears could see ALL their flaws and correct them in time for a potential run as opposed to falling apart at the end of the season and go into the offseason with major doubts.

    We now know:

    -Preseason reps are important
    -our Starting TEs are trash
    -We need a solid Lineman to anchor that line
    -Our coach is a good leader of men and CAN call a good game.

    If we miss out, the good news we can still take is Oakland will not get a good (ish) pick and it gives our guys more time to recover as we mull over free agency.
    Broncos be like:


  7. #607
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    25,834
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    So the Bears only real chance to get in is to win out, GB beats Minnesota week 16 and the Rams lose 2/3.

    This is what 3% looks like Bears fans.
    We're ****ed. Really didn't see the Rams beating Seattle

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    In a way, it's good that it happens so both we the fans and the the Bears could see ALL their flaws and correct them in time for a potential run as opposed to falling apart at the end of the season and go into the offseason with major doubts.

    We now know:

    -Preseason reps are important
    -our Starting TEs are trash
    -We need a solid Lineman to anchor that line
    -Our coach is a good leader of men and CAN call a good game.

    If we miss out, the good news we can still take is Oakland will not get a good (ish) pick and it gives our guys more time to recover as we mull over free agency.
    Good post.

    It hasn't all been peaches and cream, but at least we know that there is a decent base to jump back into contention next season.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    24,460
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    We're ****ed. Really didn't see the Rams beating Seattle
    Rams have dallas and sf on the road, 2 very losable games.

    Minny isnt sweeping lac and gb

    I still stand by if the bears win out they have a decent chance of getting in

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,611
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Rams have dallas and sf on the road, 2 very losable games.

    Minny isnt sweeping lac and gb

    I still stand by if the bears win out they have a decent chance of getting in

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    The chances of the Bears getting in with them winning out is 32%. I suppose that is "decent," but yeah, not as high as you like. We are far from "controlling our own destiny"

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,757
    We're also in a really weird spot as far as Trubisky goes. I personally don't think he's done enough to secure the starting job for next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if Pace thinks he has. I'm also a little weary of using a 5 game sample (if he can keep this up) to decide on his future here. We just can't ignore the first 9 games and either way I'm going to be scared of going into next season as the starter.

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,139
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    We're also in a really weird spot as far as Trubisky goes. I personally don't think he's done enough to secure the starting job for next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if Pace thinks he has. I'm also a little weary of using a 5 game sample (if he can keep this up) to decide on his future here. We just can't ignore the first 9 games and either way I'm going to be scared of going into next season as the starter.
    The sad part is that feeling is the way we should have gone into last offseason. But Pace and Co overrated the defensive contribution to our success and ignored the glaring flaws in Trubisky and the offense.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    24,460
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    We're also in a really weird spot as far as Trubisky goes. I personally don't think he's done enough to secure the starting job for next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if Pace thinks he has. I'm also a little weary of using a 5 game sample (if he can keep this up) to decide on his future here. We just can't ignore the first 9 games and either way I'm going to be scared of going into next season as the starter.
    If doesnt play very well the next 3 games , all of them, I'd be horrified if he's the starter going into next season.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    24,460
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    The chances of the Bears getting in with them winning out is 32%. I suppose that is "decent," but yeah, not as high as you like. We are far from "controlling our own destiny"
    Very true. Those odds will skyrocket with a win and a rams/vikes loss sunday. Not to farfetched.

    Aside from my doubts these bears can win in Lambeau lol

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    556
    It's weird to think that we still have a very slim chance at the division. We obviously need the Packers to lose out (Vs Chi, Vikes, Det), Vikings to lose 2 (LAC, Chi) and Bears win out (GB KC Vikings).

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •