Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    Glad to hear of another "Mitch apologist".
    And here is another

Quote Originally Posted by RussianBear View Post
    And here is another

So the Bears only real chance to get in is to win out, GB beats Minnesota week 16 and the Rams lose 2/3.

This is what 3% looks like Bears fans.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    So the Bears only real chance to get in is to win out, GB beats Minnesota week 16 and the Rams lose 2/3.

They don’t deserve to get in but if they win out I’ll be encouraged. They needed to win one of the Raiders/Chargers/Rams/Philly games. Could have easily won 2 of those 4.

Losing that Chargers game is inexcusable. They probably won't win out anyway, but they'd have a realistic chance had Piñeiro made that kick.

I didn't really expect them to win the Rams or Eagles games, but that Raiders loss also hurts. They were 3-1, coming off a dominant defensive game against the Vikings at that point. Kinda crazy how the season's gotten away from them since.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 12-10-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Losing that Chargers game is inexcusable. They probably won't win out anyway, but they'd have a realistic chance had Piñeiro made that kick.

I didn't really expect them to win the Rams or Eagles games, but that Raiders loss also hurts. They were 3-1, coming off a dominant defensive game against the Vikings at that point. Kinda crazy how the season's gotten away from them since.
    In a way, it's good that it happens so both we the fans and the the Bears could see ALL their flaws and correct them in time for a potential run as opposed to falling apart at the end of the season and go into the offseason with major doubts.

We now know:

-Preseason reps are important
    -our Starting TEs are trash
    -We need a solid Lineman to anchor that line
    -Our coach is a good leader of men and CAN call a good game.

If we miss out, the good news we can still take is Oakland will not get a good (ish) pick and it gives our guys more time to recover as we mull over free agency.
    Broncos be like:

We're ****ed. Really didn't see the Rams beating Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    In a way, it's good that it happens so both we the fans and the the Bears could see ALL their flaws and correct them in time for a potential run as opposed to falling apart at the end of the season and go into the offseason with major doubts.

We now know:

-Preseason reps are important
    -our Starting TEs are trash
    -We need a solid Lineman to anchor that line
    -Our coach is a good leader of men and CAN call a good game.

If we miss out, the good news we can still take is Oakland will not get a good (ish) pick and it gives our guys more time to recover as we mull over free agency.
    Good post.

It hasn't all been peaches and cream, but at least we know that there is a decent base to jump back into contention next season.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    We're ****ed. Really didn't see the Rams beating Seattle
    Rams have dallas and sf on the road, 2 very losable games.

Minny isnt sweeping lac and gb

I still stand by if the bears win out they have a decent chance of getting in

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Rams have dallas and sf on the road, 2 very losable games.

Minny isnt sweeping lac and gb

I still stand by if the bears win out they have a decent chance of getting in

The chances of the Bears getting in with them winning out is 32%. I suppose that is "decent," but yeah, not as high as you like. We are far from "controlling our own destiny"

We're also in a really weird spot as far as Trubisky goes. I personally don't think he's done enough to secure the starting job for next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if Pace thinks he has. I'm also a little weary of using a 5 game sample (if he can keep this up) to decide on his future here. We just can't ignore the first 9 games and either way I'm going to be scared of going into next season as the starter.

We're also in a really weird spot as far as Trubisky goes. I personally don't think he's done enough to secure the starting job for next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if Pace thinks he has. I'm also a little weary of using a 5 game sample (if he can keep this up) to decide on his future here. We just can't ignore the first 9 games and either way I'm going to be scared of going into next season as the starter.
    The sad part is that feeling is the way we should have gone into last offseason. But Pace and Co overrated the defensive contribution to our success and ignored the glaring flaws in Trubisky and the offense.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

If doesnt play very well the next 3 games , all of them, I'd be horrified if he's the starter going into next season.

Click here to register!

The chances of the Bears getting in with them winning out is 32%. I suppose that is "decent," but yeah, not as high as you like. We are far from "controlling our own destiny"
    Very true. Those odds will skyrocket with a win and a rams/vikes loss sunday. Not to farfetched.

Aside from my doubts these bears can win in Lambeau lol

Click here to register!

It's weird to think that we still have a very slim chance at the division. We obviously need the Packers to lose out (Vs Chi, Vikes, Det), Vikings to lose 2 (LAC, Chi) and Bears win out (GB KC Vikings).

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast