Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    This is why Xennials are the best, we understand the new era and the old era... we got to live when Hip Hop was the best, enjoyed the music in the 80ís, 90ís, and early 00ís, we learned first to use computers and social media, we played the first video games and learned the IPhoneís first. We started fashion trend and understand the world the most.
    You left out the 70's. Disco, Jaws, Star Wars, Color TV, 8 track to cassette, good stuff.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Naw, I'm good.

You ever notice how something that is meant to bring everyone together and make the world feel a little cozier actually has the opposite effect? I'm not pointing fingers, but my guess is that people are more and more becoming slaves to algorithms which are beyond their comprehension and control. No thanks. If I need to access reliable, trustworthy information, I know where to go. That's good enough for me.
    Same

"...prone to stoogery.".

This is why Xennials are the best, we understand the new era and the old era... we got to live when Hip Hop was the best, enjoyed the music in the 80ís, 90ís, and early 00ís, we learned first to use computers and social media, we played the first video games and learned the IPhoneís first. We started fashion trend and understand the world the most.
    I've probably been around as long as you, and I still don't understand the world. And I'm not sure if I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I'm definitely under a rock as well. But I don't have a twitter, Instagram, facebook account or whatever the hell else is out there. Don't like to be plugged into the matrix. If not for work, I probably wouldn't even have a cell phone.
    You are my brother from another mother. Although my folks got divorced in Ď77 and my mother blew off some steam afterward, so...

Feeling a lot of kinship with you atm.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    You are my brother from another mother. Although my folks got divorced in Ď77 and my mother blew off some steam afterward, so...

Feeling a lot of kinship with you atm.

-Stork

Get a room!

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I've probably been around as long as you, and I still don't understand the world. And I'm not sure if I want to.
    Haha Iím wise beyond my years my friend

Just being positive, be good to people, pay it forward. You never know what someone else is going through, just enjoying every moment of life and embracing my family and loved ones.

Just being positive, be good to people, pay it forward. You never know what someone else is going through, just enjoying every moment of life and embracing my family and loved ones.
    Thatís an awesome mindset. Kudos to you brother.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Haha Iím wise beyond my years my friend

That's all that matters.

NFL Week 14: Tennessee Titans(7-5) @ Oakland Raiders(6-6)

Yep-and we are the generation that is getting screwed. I am just hoping there will be a GenX president before the millennials take over the world.

Our window is pretty narrow.

Look who is on the list

Aaron Donald is simply unmatched as a pass rusher from the interior defensive line [emoji36] pic.twitter.com/9C8xnLFi1M

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1203104029049380864

Not good! Was a penalty machine last year!

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iíll be at the game. Iím already one dumb play from booing Carr and the game is 72 hours away.

Heck yea kobe im going with my fam too!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    The offense lacks explosive plays-itís completely predicated on executing runs and shallow passing to string together enough first downs to get in scoring position. I deplore the 5-6 minute scoring drives that come away with no points.

I hate it at times because it condenses the field. Gannon ran it well because of his mobility and ability to ad lib his passing.

Carr doesnít have Gannonís mobility or anticipation.

Thats all he needs to do. Extend some friggin plays. He is a good runner. He needs to put the team on his shoulders. God i wish gannon were his qb coach.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Yep-and we are the generation that is getting screwed. I am just hoping there will be a GenX president before the millennials take over the world.

Our window is pretty narrow.

Wish someone would step up.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast