Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lions trade Quandre Diggs to the Seahawks

Um What?!

For a starter and leader on the team getting a 5th for him seems pretty terrible

You guys finally realize that Quinn is a complete moron yet?

Trade! The #Lions are sending safety Quandre Diggs and a seventh-round pick in 2021 to the #Seahawks for a fifth-round pick in 2020, per sources.
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

They better hope Will Harris pans out because you just gutted the secondary depth for a mediocre pick.

When I saw this come across my phone I was like WTF!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions
    Detroit Tigers
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    They better hope Will Harris pans out because you just gutted the secondary depth for a mediocre pick.
    man this is really interesting I wonder what brought about this change because Diggs seemed to be the leader of the team I wonder if there was an issue with buying into the system or not playing the scheme correctly. It's not like you had to make this move you could easily just sat him on the bench and let him back up Harris if you thought the rookie was going to out play him.

Also makes you wonder about Slay's status with the team. They may just be moving on from big play slay as well...or maybe he is calling the trade rumors bs not sure which.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    man this is really interesting I wonder what brought about this change because Diggs seemed to be the leader of the team I wonder if there was an issue with buying into the system or not playing the scheme correctly. It's not like you had to make this move you could easily just sat him on the bench and let him back up Harris if you thought the rookie was going to out play him.

Also makes you wonder about Slay's status with the team. They may just be moving on from big play slay as well...or maybe he is calling the trade rumors bs not sure which.
    He hasn't been good this year, but I still don't know if I understand the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    He hasn't been good this year, but I still don't know if I understand the trade.
    The only thing I can see is if they indeed plan to make a move for someone and needed the roster spot. Right now they have 51 players on the roster with KJ now on IR. I am interested in seeing how this evolves.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Confused. We barley got anything for an important part of our defense

is another trade incoming?

I said I'd stay away until the offseason, but felt like I had to see how you guys felt about this one.

Whew. They paid the dude in September 2018. 13 months later, he's getting dumped at his LOWEST possible value between now and then. They could've had this trade in the offseason seeing as Diggs still has multiple years left on his deal. Lmao, it's hilarious to watch the Lions subreddit do mental gymnastics to defend Quinn/Patricia. It's the last place where this regime is still bulletproof.

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    When I saw this come across my phone I was like WTF!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    yeah this is a "what? why?" move

https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2019/...quandre-diggs/

The defense needs Walker to be position flexible in order to function at its full potential and with Diggs no longer in the lineup, they need a player who can play free safety at least two-thirds of defensive snaps — and that means Harris.

Harris has the coverage range and athleticism to play next to Walker and without giving away the defense’s coverage plans. They can both swap out roles pre-snap and are both sure tacklers.

While Diggs struggled with his tackling this season, Harris has thrived. It appears on the surface that tackling — or lack thereof — was likely a strong motivator in making this move.

This acts like we were just Harris away from the D being good. This defense is garbage. And Diggs is the scapegoat because Quinn and Patricia didn’t want to upgrade the D.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast