Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    24,308
    I know our D line is pretty bad. But there are so many times where it looks like they are not even trying. Just running into the lineman and then standing there.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,741
    Are they really talking up Davis as valuable to this defense?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,741
    Fun fact: Danielle Hunter has more sacks today (3), then everyone on this garbage defense outside of Kennard and Flowers (6).

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    I know our D line is pretty bad. But there are so many times where it looks like they are not even trying. Just running into the lineman and then standing there.
    Patricia was trying to coach up the D-Line on the sidelines they weren't even looking at him

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,579
    So we are officially a half game back of having a top 3 pick. I believe we sit at number 6 right now and I don't see this team getting any more wins the rest of the year.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,712
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    So we are officially a half game back of having a top 3 pick. I believe we sit at number 6 right now and I don't see this team getting any more wins the rest of the year.

    Diggs 2 INTS and a PIC 6.

    We could use some safety help

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,741
    Diggs has more picks than the entire garbage defense since the trade.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,511
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Diggs 2 INTS and a PIC 6.

    We could use some safety help
    good thing we traded that bum for nothing

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,712
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    good thing we traded that bum for nothing
    don't worry, we'll draft a long snapper with our 5th rounders. Those guys careers are long!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,245
    don't worry guys, we will have 1 or 2 more years of this before we can fail down even further with a new GM and coach.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •