Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,517

    12/4 NBA Game Thread


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,694
    2nd night of a road back to back, 3rd road game in 4 nights, no Dragic, no spo, no problem.....I hope lol!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    26,870
    Suns
    Hornets
    Bucks
    Celtics
    Nets
    Thunder
    Bulls
    Wolves
    Jazz
    Blazers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Suns
    Hornets
    Bucks
    Heat
    Nets
    Pacers
    Bulls
    Mavericks
    Lakers
    Blazers

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,694
    Great 1st quarter Miami, keep it up.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,694
    Well the fix is in in Boston. 18-1 free throw disparity at halftime, you hate to see it. Some stupid turnovers too but we’re not getting the reaching calls anyways. Can’t play defense because everything is a foul, hell of a way to end the road trip.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,694
    Looks like the Bucks are playing against elite competition tonight. They’ve played literally nobody

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,694
    Unbelievable. We’ve gotten a fair whistle for the most part this year

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Well the fix is in in Boston. 18-1 free throw disparity at halftime, you hate to see it. Some stupid turnovers too but we’re not getting the reaching calls anyways. Can’t play defense because everything is a foul, hell of a way to end the road trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Unbelievable. We’ve gotten a fair whistle for the most part this year
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Looks like the Bucks are playing against elite competition tonight. They’ve played literally nobody
    Wade03 how ya been? Sucks Cha boi retired

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Unbelievable. We’ve gotten a fair whistle for the most part this year
    Sean Wright #4, Karl Lane #77 and Derek Richardson #63.

    Idk much about that crew but if you want to take a deeper dive into that crew and their tendencies, you can.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,909
    Jaylen Brown is gonna be worth every cent of his extension


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Jaylen Brown is gonna be worth every cent of his extension


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shhhhhhhhhhh you don't speak of brown on PSD. DA was dumb taking him don't ya know

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhhh you don't speak of brown on PSD. DA was dumb taking him don't ya know

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yeah. He was stupid for not trading that pick and the Tatum pick for Kris Dunn.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,694
    Oh well I could sit here and bench about the free throw fix all game but it won’t change the L, this was a scheduled loss anyways, thankfully we have quite a few of those this year. If you told me we would go 2-1 on this trip before it started I’d be very happy with it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Wade03 how ya been? Sucks Cha boi retired

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    At this point I wish I was this guy just to make you all feel better haha!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •