Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 224
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by mookiewilson View Post
    I am as light as a feather, I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a schoolboy. I am as giddy as a drunken man.



    that’s my favorite adaptation of a Christmas Carol

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    45,653
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrusher View Post
    that’s my favorite adaptation of a Christmas Carol
    That's up there. Here's another:

    https://youtu.be/6nLZlgb4x30

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Kabul Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,744
    Yeah, where is Magoo??

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    49,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Let us enjoy imagining what things could be. We’re Mets fans, it’s what we’re best at
    Mets fans are best at finding a bag full of twenties and complaining it isn’t a bag full of hundreds.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    45,653
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMetFan View Post
    Yeah, where is Magoo??

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Banned forever.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    60ft 6in away
    Posts
    13,241
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Banned forever.
    Surprised he wasn't caught up in that whole "Yeah we're gonna unban a bunch of permabans" sweep a while back.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    45,653
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    Surprised he wasn't caught up in that whole "Yeah we're gonna unban a bunch of permabans" sweep a while back.
    He was banned after the universal unbanning. Had to do with his refusal to stop talking about politics in off topic thread, i think.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bklyn/Denver/LA/Denver/LA/Tucson
    Posts
    26,521
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    He was banned after the universal unbanning. Had to do with his refusal to stop talking about politics in off topic thread, i think.
    I'm pretty sure that's it.
    Kept in touch with him for some time by email and on LinkedIn.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

    Finally fixed!......
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 02-04-2020 at 10:21 PM.
    She's Ready for the Baseball Season...Are you?

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hoboken, NJ
    Posts
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I'm pretty that's it.
    Kept in touch with him for some time by email and on LinkedIn.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Alright Paulie we know you're pretty, you don't have to keep reminding us....
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    49,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I'm pretty that's it.
    Kept in touch with him for some time by email and on LinkedIn.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    See the pretty girl in that mirror there
    Who can that attractive girl be?


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Kabul Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,744
    Too bad, I liked magoos unique posts.
    Censorship sucks.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    45,653
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    Alright Paulie we know you're pretty, you don't have to keep reminding us....
    When you've got it, flaunt it.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    45,653
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMetFan View Post
    Too bad, I liked magoos unique posts.
    Censorship sucks.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Wrong word.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Shea Stadium
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I'm pretty that's it.
    Kept in touch with him for some time by email and on LinkedIn.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    You sly dog. I bet you say that to yourself all the time.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Kabul Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Wrong word.
    Rules suck?

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •