Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Please win. PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Please win. PLEASE
    We can only hope
    I know most wonít agree, but Iíd love to see Brodie with some money to spend

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Remember when the Wilpons were leaking stories on how awful Cohen's business tactics were and that people in MLB doubted he'd ever get a chance to own a team again?

Yeah...

Wilpons are so full of ****. I hope he bends them over the barrel and makes them squeal like a pig.
    Came back just to cosign this to infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    We can only hope
    I know most wonít agree, but Iíd love to see Brodie with some money to spend
    Agreed. I like what Brodie has done outside of the Kelenic trade. He knows he wishes he could have that one back.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Agreed. I like what Brodie has done outside of the Kelenic trade. He knows he wishes he could have that one back.
    I still want a better GM. I give him credit for the drafts but outside if the drafts he hasnít been too good other than the JD Davis trade.

Quote Originally Posted by JCrusher View Post
    I still want a better GM. I give him credit for the drafts but outside if the drafts he hasnít been too good other than the JD Davis trade.
    Iím cool with everything Brodie has done outside of the Cano/Diaz trade. It feels greedy for me to expect more out of a sports GM, knowing how hit and miss decisions are in hindsight.

You sound either unreasonable or spoiled to me. But, that is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rebuilding View Post
    That **** is fire!

If you going to bring a new GM it has to be somebody like With a track record of winnings, looking for another rookie GM that wants to dismantle the team makes no sense.

But 4 million to have the Wilpons go the **** away is something Iíll do well because itís not my money.

Quote Originally Posted by rebuilding View Post

My God Cohen is exactly what we need. Weíll literally have the richest owner in MLB. No more bargain bin shopping for us.

Quote Originally Posted by JCrusher View Post
    Donít forget he was an agent prior to this. Heís learning a lot on the fly. I think heís only going to get better and better.

Brodie is a good GM. I canít wait to see him operate with a larger budget. Brodie works hard, is aggressive, learns quick, and heís been doing it on a Wilpon budget. I think BVW would put together a stacked roster if this sale goes through.

I mean Brodie has had a hard-on for Realmuto for years. I would imagine Brodie is already thinking about plugging J.T. Realmuto AND Mookie Betts into the lineup with Cohen as the owner. The Mets are on the cusp of being an perennial powerhouse for a decade+ if they 1) get Cohen as an owner, 2) have a winter free agent spending spree, and 3) have one more Brodie style draft.

Steve Cohen gets that if the payroll was ~$25m higher and the Mets had 1-2 more superstars, the stadium would be sold out every day. Heís bidding on on an undervalued asset at the right time (prime deGrom + cheap Alonso/McNeil/Rosario etc). I really hope Cohen gets the team and SNY.

Steve Cohen has the potential to make George Steinbrenner look cheap. Steinbrenner is probably rolling in his grave watching this sale process because if thereís one bidder that could make the Yankees a little brother NY team overnight, itís Steve Cohen.

I could see the Wilpons turning down 4 billion dollars for SNY and the team.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I could see the Wilpons turning down 4 billion dollars for SNY and the team.
    What a world

Quote Originally Posted by yfern328 View Post
    Brodie is a good GM. I canít wait to see him operate with a larger budget. Brodie works hard, is aggressive, learns quick, and heís been doing it on a Wilpon budget. I think BVW would put together a stacked roster if this sale goes through.

I mean Brodie has had a hard-on for Realmuto for years. I would imagine Brodie is already thinking about plugging J.T. Realmuto AND Mookie Betts into the lineup with Cohen as the owner. The Mets are on the cusp of being an perennial powerhouse for a decade+ if they 1) get Cohen as an owner, 2) have a winter free agent spending spree, and 3) have one more Brodie style draft.

Steve Cohen gets that if the payroll was ~$25m higher and the Mets had 1-2 more superstars, the stadium would be sold out every day. Heís bidding on on an undervalued asset at the right time (prime deGrom + cheap Alonso/McNeil/Rosario etc). I really hope Cohen gets the team and SNY.

Steve Cohen has the potential to make George Steinbrenner look cheap. Steinbrenner is probably rolling in his grave watching this sale process because if thereís one bidder that could make the Yankees a little brother NY team overnight, itís Steve Cohen.
    This.

Realmuto and Betts would be ****ing siiiick!

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast